Dolph Lundgren training for Creed 2

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully he fights his son Instead of drago since we ain't getting ward

that's been confirmed??

Man, I love Stallone just based off my childhood, was rooting for him to the oscar win when he was nominated for Creed, but jesus dude, Ryan Coogler gifts you this movie out of nowhere, its a legit good ass movie and Stallone was legit good in it, and his first instinct for a sequel is to shoehorn Dolph Lundgren into it? This dude just can't help himself smh

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
that's been confirmed??

Man, I love Stallone just based off my childhood, was rooting for him to the oscar win when he was nominated for Creed, but jesus dude, Ryan Coogler gifts you this movie out of nowhere, its a legit good ass movie and Stallone was legit good in it, and his first instinct for a sequel is to shoehorn Dolph Lundgren into it? This dude just can't help himself smh

Drago is what he said for sequel not ward

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is Sly writting? Shouldn't the director have a say?
When Creed 2 was greenlighted, Sly was talking about wanting to get it out ASAP, even though Coogler, who wrote the first film on his own and presented the idea to Sly, would be busy doing Black Panther.

Why ‘Creed’ Was Sylvester Stallone’s Toughest Role

Stallone is gunning to make more “Creed” films. “There’s no doubt that we’re making a ‘Creed 2,’ ” says MGM CEO Gary Barber. Stallone says that he’s not sure Coogler — who is in talks for Marvel’s “Black Panther” — will return in the director’s chair. “There’s a diminishing time acceptance of a sequel,” Stallone says. “Three years is a little much.” But if he’s not back as the director, Coogler will be an executive producer, and he’s already been batting around ideas with Stallone for the next installment.

One option would be a linear story with Adonis that mirrors the plot of “Rocky IV.” “You’ll have him face a different opponent, which I would say is a more ferocious, big Russian,” Stallone says. But Stallone lights up when he reveals another idea they are considering: a “Godfather II”-like sequel set in the past, before Apollo’s death. “There’s a lot there,” Stallone says, adding that he recently bumped into Weathers, who looked as imposing as ever. “I can’t believe I got in the ring with him,” Stallone says. “Even if it was play fighting.”
:beli:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
"I remember that fight, i was there, i bet you didn't know that, and I'll say it, I don't know why nobody's ever said this before, but nobody ever talks about how aggressive Apollo Creed was. Ivan Drago had the right to defend himself, I bet the fake media will spin this, but it's the truth, it's ridiculous that I have to be the one to say this. Maybe Apollo should've learned how to take a punch, I don't know - I like boxers who win, like Rocky and Connor McGregor" - Trump

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Coogler is not involved, my interest in this movie will go down a lot

I think Coogler is only involved as an executive producer. Sly is supposed to be handling the script, which is not a good thing. Coogler and Covington crafted that Creed script and put thought into every aspect of it.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What makes this so stupid is that Coogler already laid down the foundation for a sequel. He set it up so that in the next film Adonis could go up against Danny "Stuntman" Wheeler and Lil Duke. That's a much more natural progression of the story and has tones of story potential because of Lil Duke's connection to Adonis and Rocky since his dad trained both of them.