Dolph Lundgren training for Creed 2

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew Stallone was gonna do this dumb shyt :snoop:
If Coogler is not involved, my interest in this movie will go down a lot

When it looked like they wanted a quick turnaround after the first one it looked like Coogler wasn't going to be involved. But looks like they might have waited for him to finish up Black Panther before putting anything in motion
No director or writer has been confirmed, but

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a great stylistic matchup. Clubber's weakness was stamina. It took how many rounds of enduring a hellacious beating while dishing out a devastating body attack for Rocky to beat Drago? Clubber/Drago probably looks a lot like Foreman/Frazier. Rocky beat Clubber quicker than he beat any of the other main opponents in the rematch.

You are basing stamina as his weakness off of one fight.

I stated this on the forum before, but Clubber Lang is basically a bigger version of Balboa. He does everything that Balboa does, but better. Both guys are southpaws, brawlers, and can take punishment.

A Lang/Balboa fight would always be a short fight. Lang knocked out Balboa in just a few rounds in their first fight. Lang basically underestimated Balboa in the 2nd fight. Do you really believe Balboa would have won the third fight?

He actually has the right style considering Clubber and Balboa damn near fought alike.

Balboa HAD to box in the 2nd match in order to win. He found someone in his lane that did what he does at a higher level. It was his only way to win the fight.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
When it looked like they wanted a quick turnaround after the first one it looked like Coogler wasn't going to be involved. But looks like they might have waited for him to finish up Black Panther before putting anything in motion

Whoa!!!!

I didn't know he did Panther. I just assumed it was the Russos'

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
BREHGOOOOOOOOOO!

draaaaaaagoooooooo.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Stallone is shameless man, way to take a great potential franchise and make it ridiculous with the first fukking sequel.

That said, I'll be there.

Maybe thos will be a side story. They cant be this dumb not to have this be Adonis vs Andre Ward since they literally set it up