Doja Cat - Scarlet (Discussion Thread) ALBUM OUT NOW! *NO FEATURES* NEW SONG/MUSIC VIDEO "Agora Hills" Out Now!

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:russ: :russ: :russ:

The funniest shyt is all the people who were calling her crazy, a satanist, a c00n, etc. are all going to come around eventually. I dont think I’ve ever given an opinion on Doja Cat on this board because a neg train would’ve surely followed, but I’ve always seen her as an extremely talented troll. I knew she was capable of this and I’m happy she didn’t disappoint me.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She definitely isn't just talking about just sex and haters anymore. She was always a wiz kid when it comes to melodies and hooks but she couldn't really write a song before imo. She stepped up here big time

I don't think this is the rappity rap album she said she was doing, but she definitely leaned more into that lane and the production is less sugary pop which was getting stale.

This is a good album *runs from neg train* lol

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
She definitely isn't just talking about just sex and haters anymore. She was always a wiz kid when it comes to melodies and hooks but she couldn't really write a song before imo. She stepped up here big time

I don't think this is the rappity rap album she said she was doing, but she definitely leaned more into that lane and the production is less sugary pop which was getting stale.

This is a good album *runs from neg train* lol
What are you listening too?

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
She has a tremendous ear for beats but her rhyming on tracks like Demons is terrible. Even my 16 year old son is like wtf is this bullshyt :mjlol:

Beats FIRE tho :mjgrin:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was looking at that like :dwillhuh:

Whole album lyric wise is fukk my haters/fans n p*ssy talk

Its a song called wet vagina :dead:
I mean yeah there's a lot of that, but there's some introspection and actual bars this time around. Definitely in the 2nd half