Doja Cat - Scarlet (Discussion Thread) ALBUM OUT NOW! *NO FEATURES* NEW SONG/MUSIC VIDEO "Agora Hills" Out Now!

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think yall grading shorty on a curve cuz I see people in the booth saying actual MCs shyt be mid but this dope???

Its aight. Her voice is annoying, song content is monotonous, bars aint up there. Beats fine
Shyt knocks :yeshrug:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Idk what these nikkas ears hearing. Its aight for a woman but shyt is aggressively mid. bytch has some baby ass bars

You been in here hating for like 5 posts straight. if its not for you; cool. but you disrespecting her pen game is absurd.

good songwriting has nothing 2 do with content. I have a feeling you're dismissing it because you don't like the content. objectively this is great songwriting.

she penned some really good 16s and hooks. delivery and flows are FIRE 2.

I fukk with pharohae monch and black thought heavy 2 ; but id be the house on it both of them would salute shortie n tell you you're wrong.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You been in here hating for like 5 posts straight. if its not for you; cool. but you disrespecting her pen game is absurd.

good songwriting has nothing 2 do with content. I have a feeling you're dismissing it because you don't like the content. objectively this is great songwriting.

she penned some really good 16s and hooks. delivery and flows are FIRE 2.

I fukk with pharohae monch and black thought heavy 2 ; but id be the house on it both of them would salute shortie n tell you you're wrong.

Is calling something average hating? Yall nikkas the one who was in here hyping this to heaven so I had to see what the ruckus was.

If you like it I love it, shyt is meh to me. Also Songwriting is always such a nebulous buzzword that fits the shoe for if you want to prop up an artist. Its why Taylor Swift is considered a good songwriter when 97% of her music is poppy fluff. No one can ever quantify what is so exceptional about her songwriting when asked, so Ill pose the same question to you for this.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Is calling something average hating? Yall nikkas the one who was in here hyping this to heaven so I had to see what the ruckus was.

If you like it I love it, shyt is meh to me. Also Songwriting is always such a nebulous buzzword that fits the shoe for if you want to prop up an artist. Its why Taylor Swift is considered a good songwriter when 97% of her music is poppy fluff. No one can ever quantify what is so exceptional about her songwriting when asked, so Ill pose the same question to you for this.

just DM me....you sucking the swag out this thread and I'll nerd out with u.