Doja Cat - Scarlet (Discussion Thread) ALBUM OUT NOW! *NO FEATURES* NEW SONG/MUSIC VIDEO "Agora Hills" Out Now!

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
IMG-0838.png

damn breh u lit.....similar tickets in my city like 10x the price :snoop:

fukk it we gonna be thuggin in the nosebleeds :blessed:

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only one song in and this is up there with Magic 3 as album of the year :troll:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just read 4 straight pages of praise for this album in this thread. shyt must be absolute fire if the Coli coming to a consensus like that for a Doja Cat album :ehh:

Gonna spin it later. I like some of Doja’s pop records but the new single Paint the Town Red or whatever lost me. Wasn’t feeling that joint but maybe it’s more cohesive with the album.

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I just read 4 straight pages of praise for this album in this thread. shyt just be absolute fire if the Coli coming to a consensus like that for a Doja Cat album :ehh:

Gonna spin it later. I like some of Doja’s pop records but the new single Paint the Town Red or whatever lost me. Wasn’t feeling that joint but maybe it’s more cohesive with the album.

Idk what these nikkas ears hearing. Its aight for a woman but shyt is aggressively mid. bytch has some baby ass bars

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I dont even fukk with Doja Cat but the production is flames on here. Doja is doing her thing on here too.

Nothing mid about this. I wasn't expecting to rock with this either.

I think yall grading shorty on a curve cuz I see people in the booth saying actual MCs shyt be mid but this dope???

Its aight. Her voice is annoying, song content is monotonous, bars aint up there. Beats fine