Doja Cat - Scarlet (Discussion Thread) ALBUM OUT NOW! *NO FEATURES* NEW SONG/MUSIC VIDEO "Agora Hills" Out Now!

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also…Aubrey made the right call pushing his album back :sas2:
Let’s be real we already know Aubrey’s album is not going to top this album. Doja put her foot mouth and ass into this album. This is going to be one of her albums where people compare as the standard for her. This is definitely one of the best hip hop albums that came out this year.

Last edited:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Let’s be real we already know Aubrey’s album is not going to top this album. Doja put her foot mouth and ass in this album. This is going to be one of her albums where people compare as the standard for her. This is definitely one of the best hip hop albums that came out this year.
That’s what i mean that he made the right call pushing it back. Sure he would have sold more most likely. But real hip-hop heads would have looked at him sideways that a woman put out a better body of work then him.

And you already know he don’t like his ego being hurt…

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s what i mean that he made the right call pushing it back. Sure he would have sold more most likely. But real hip-hop heads would have looked at him sideways that a woman put out a better body of work than him.

And you already know he don’t like his ego being hurt…
Twitter would have had a field day saying drake got smoked by Doja. It was smart for him to push it back.

This album is definitely getting her a Grammy nomination or a win for hip hop album of the year. She going to be cleaning up the awards.

Last edited:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Doja's rhyming on "Love Life" :ohlawd: and then when she comes in on the hook harmonizing. :banderas:
Jay Versace did his thing on the production on "Love Life" too :wow:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
IMG-0838.png

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even tho Ill forever be mad at this funky bytch for ruining herself I'll check this out bc at the end of the day she can spit