Doja Cat Is Just Another Bat Sh!t Crazy Lightskin Brawd

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Ignore all the features on her first album are black people and post those videos
I will ignore her features. AInt like Kid Rock didn't work with black artist and still went all blue lives maga.
Being racist doesn't mean you won't take black dollars or use black people to make money.
They had negroes tap dancing for whites in movies back in the 20s do you think that made them progressive.
Why caping for her so hard anyway, you one of the cacs she hangs out with?

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
I will ignore her features. AInt like Kid Rock didn't work with black artist and still went all blue lives maga.
Being racist doesn't mean you won't take black dollars or use black people to make money.
They had negroes tap dancing for whites in movies back in the 20s do you think that made them progressive.
Why caping for her so hard anyway, you one of the cacs she hangs out with?

No yall want to paint it like she hates black people which isn't true and I cape for her because I like her music and you dudes want to paint a false narrative of her which is in no way true

As for your neg, Hate Harder nikka :camby:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
That video doesn't prove what you said in your post.

It does and since you disagree show me the racial intolerance of the chatrooms she was in, because the only racist shyt said on those chats was when Doja Cat called a white boy the n-word, I'll wait for you to pull up the receipts

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
It does and since you disagree show me the racial intolerance of the chatrooms she was in, because the only racist shyt said on those chats was when Doja Cat called a white boy the n-word, I'll wait for you to pull up the receipts
The chats were scrubbed from the internet, but you made the claim that periscope was a chat app that didn't tolerate racism. So explain why they banned people for saying black lives matter.

Just look up racism on periscope.

You not gonna convince me that some tragic mulatto who exclusively associated with suspect white people was trying to "take back" a racist term by making a song called dindu nuffin.

fukk outta here.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
The chats were scrubbed from the internet, but you made the claim that periscope was a chat app that didn't tolerate racism. So explain why they banned people for saying black lives matter.

Just look up racism on periscope.

You not gonna convince me that some tragic mulatto who exclusively associated with suspect white people was trying to "take back" a racist term by making a song called dindu nuffin.

fukk outta here.

I'm talking about tinychat not periscope, which is where the whole doja cat hates black people originated from, so what the fukk are you talking about