Doja Cat Is Just Another Bat Sh!t Crazy Lightskin Brawd

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
She made the song to reclaim the term from people calling her that, had nothing to do with making fun of black people killed by the police

3:34 - 6:39

Can't take a person seriously trying to say they made a song about white racism, when they clearly favor whites so strongly at the same time. like you trying to have it both way. Be white when it suits and be black on the rare times that it suits too. The type to say black on a college application but white on a loan application.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Can't take a person seriously trying to say they made a song about white racism, when they clearly favor whites so strongly at the same time. like you trying to have it both way. Be white when it suits and be black on the rare times that it suits too. The type to say black on a college application but white on a loan application.

She favors white people because what, she was dating a white dude?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
She made the song to reclaim the term from people calling her that, had nothing to do with making fun of black people killed by the police

3:34 - 6:39

I don't believe her explanation when she was known for chatting with racist white people in online chat rooms.

More likely scenario is that she made the song to be edgy, and joke about it in racial chatrooms where she was showing feet.

:unimpressed:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Low self-esteem and a sprinkle of self-hate wanting to attach themselves to any small amount of whiteness.

Most of these nikkas have zero black pride and will fight tooth and nail to be associated with half-crackers

rep.

shyt is embarrassing, and even worse when you see it in real life.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
She was raised by her white mother who went out her way to make sure her father couldn't be in her life, then send her to schools with non black people. She was lost since then.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
If you don’t take nothing from my convo, please take this. STOP acting like height is really that important. If you a fly, confident, get money nikka, women will find you attractive.

I assume you a hetro man, so I wouldn’t expect you to understand, but this Lil Wayne
lilwayne_custom-b86d2119ced99326c2f4a66106afadd08ea396cb-s800-c85.jpg

and this Kodak
Kodak_Black_Press_Photo_by_David_Cabrera.jpg

are hella sexy. And not just because they famous. I would talk to either dude if they approached me.

I don't think Wayne n Kodak ugly either. Reginae is pretty and look just Wayne. I like Kodak skin tone.

Unfortunately, both just disrespectful and look drugged out at times. Not to mention some of their music is trash for the culture and Waynes intermittent c00nery. That's the reason i wouldn't fuk wit em.

Height is the least of their issues.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
I don't believe her explanation when she was known for chatting with racist white people in online chat rooms.

More likely scenario is that she made the song to be edgy, and joke about it in racial chatrooms where she was showing feet.

:unimpressed:

Wasn't racist white people in the chatroom, it is actually a popular chatroom on the Tinychat platform and they don't tolerate racism