Doja Cat Is Just Another Bat Sh!t Crazy Lightskin Brawd

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I canceled Doja for a week cause people said that Dindu Nuffin song was making fun of Sandra Bland.

I read the lyrics and it had nothing to do with police brutality.

I also saw a pic of Doja at prom with a light skinned black man a month ago on Twitter. So I don’t get why ppl think she hates or don’t date black men.

Is there some real irrefutable shyt about Doja being racist that I missed?

Dindu Nuffin is a general term used by racist cacs when a black person is killed by the police

Negged

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don’t understand how eyebrows get raised towards biracials having a white partner or having sex with them. One of they parents is White. They have a white family and are half white Lol. It’s expected atleast half the time

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I haven’t seen her say anything disparaging about black women. Based on her actions, I believe the only thing we can definitively say is she probably don’t like black men that much.

But there’s a plethora of black male rappers making urban music, that do not fukk with black woman. Kodak literally said he don’t want no black bytch but he still has his urban fan base.

So why are you holding Doja to a standard we don’t hold for black male rappers?

Dindu Nuffin appeals to racist cacs that hate black men and women and mock "us" when we get killed by the police :rudy:

Do you see the amount of hate that the two black girls that carjacked that man in DC is generating from conservative cacs?

Those are the type of folks that would say dindu nuffin :mjpls:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So far, the anti black men antics I read about Doja include joining chat rooms full of white men and flirting with them. And making a song title “Dindu Nothin” which is a meme created by whites actually mocking black women when their loved one is arrested or brutalized by police.

Please correct me if I’m missing something here, but where does she directly say she won’t date black men?

If Doja only likes light skin men, does that make it acceptable like Kodak?

If a woman dates out she is often anti her own man.

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
They got money. That's the only reason you find them attractive. Cut the bullshyt. You wouldn't give them the time of day if they didn't have clout or money

nikka I LITERALLY said I would talk to them even if they wasn’t famous. I like them off the skin tone and bone structure alone.

But no money? No I wouldn’t talk to them because I’m too racked up to rock with a broke nikka.

Last edited:

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Dindu Nuffin appeals to racist cacs that hate black men and women and mock "us" when we get killed by the police :rudy:

Do you see the amount of hate that the two black girls that carjacked that man in DC is generating from conservative cacs?

Also they need to stop with that “she’s biracial” nonsense. If she’s gonna use blackness she should be held to the fire

“The singer, whose father is South African actor Dumisani Dlamini, went on to say she identified as a "black woman" and that she was "very proud of where I come from".”

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake

So rappers are allowed to say they choppa KKK because it hates nikkas. But using racist memes is where you draw the line?

I’m just trying to figure out the rules here
If a woman dates out she is often anti her own man.

Does this apply to men that date out as well?