Doja Cat Is Just Another Bat Sh!t Crazy Lightskin Brawd

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I'm talking about tinychat not periscope, which is where the whole doja cat hates black people originated from, so what the fukk are you talking about
The bytch admitted to being in racist chatrooms breh, she said people use to call her racist and offensive shyt in those chatrooms.

From her own mouth

"People would pick on me and use horrible, horrible language, just the worst, and I just didn't understand why people were so crazy on there," Doja said in the interview. "So I became the person who would make offensive jokes and do things sort of out of the box."

She literally admitted that the chatrooms she was in were racist in nature, and admitted to using the same offensive "jokes" to be edgy.

What the fukk are you even arguing right now?

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
The bytch admitted to being in racist chatrooms breh, she said people use to call her racist and offensive shyt in those chatrooms.

From her own mouth

"People would pick on me and use horrible, horrible language, just the worst, and I just didn't understand why people were so crazy on there," Doja said in the interview. "So I became the person who would make offensive jokes and do things sort of out of the box."

She literally admitted that the chatrooms she was in were racist in nature, and admitted to using the same offensive "jokes" to be edgy.

What the fukk are you even arguing right now?

Trolls would come in and be racist and they would be banned, did you even watch the video I posted, they didn't tolerate the shyt, this wasn't some alt-right chatroom like yall are making it out to be. If you want hate Doja cat fine, but don't go making up untrue shyt to try and justify it you fukking clown

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
I would argue that a hypothetical Kodak showing his dikk off to a chat room full of Beckys is less inflammatory than literally making a song saying “I’m already black. Don’t want no black bytch”.

i mean look, we get that. kodak black is a colorist uncle tom & your prevailing point here is: "via doja cat now yall know how it feels you fukkin hypocrites." sistas have had to endure kewn weezy talmbout redbones & beautiful black woman bet that bytch look better red & a host of other insults from colorist male rappers. cool.

but black women really need to shut the fukk up because yall bytches only woke when yall lose a beauty contest. where the fukk is the smoke for colorist cardi calling our random dark skin sista "burnt" roach as an internet clap back? or nicki minaj calling lil kim monkey & nappy headed hoe? lil kim saying she was mad naturi naughton played her in the notorious film because she was too dark & preferred christina milian in the role... fake woke beyonce saying back in september 2007 that she always jealous of spanish hoes that she was not born latina..... or maybe the most blatant, yung miami of the city girls saying dark skin hoes are ugly and evil?

uh-huh keep lumping black men together if you want to but i know one thang... you can definitely find nikkas who call out colorist male rappers. right here on the coli in fact. but find me one black bytch calling out cardi, nicki, lil kim, beyonce, or yung miami for their colorism & self hatred. lol naw, hell naw. sistas save the canceling & think pieces for colorist men but say shyt about the inverse. stop it b. this is exactly why i don't take black women seriously

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
She has a fetish for nerdy white boys
Black people gonna shame her for this but don't have the same energy for other swirlers

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Trolls would come in and be racist and they would be banned, did you even watch the video I posted, they didn't tolerate the shyt, this wasn't some alt-right chatroom like yall are making it out to be. If you want hate Doja cat fine, but don't go making up untrue shyt to try and justify it you fukking clown
Then why did she admit to being called racist shyt and admitted to using the same racist jokes to be edgy in those chatrooms?

The bytch literally admitted to using terms like "dindu nuffin" to be edgy, why should I believe that bullshyt about her taking the word back?

Some of yall will defend anything for a few songs you like. If you listen to her music then just say that, but stop defending obvious bullshyt.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
If you don’t take nothing from my convo, please take this. STOP acting like height is really that important. If you a fly, confident, get money nikka, women will find you attractive.

I assume you a hetro man, so I wouldn’t expect you to understand, but this Lil Wayne
lilwayne_custom-b86d2119ced99326c2f4a66106afadd08ea396cb-s800-c85.jpg

and this Kodak
Kodak_Black_Press_Photo_by_David_Cabrera.jpg

are hella sexy. And not just because they famous. I would talk to either dude if they approached me.
u ain’t gon let homey get u off your square lol

i fukks wit u. U all dudes matter lol

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Then why did she admit to being called racist shyt and admitted to using the same racist jokes to be edgy in those chatrooms?

The bytch literally admitted to using terms like "dindu nuffin" to be edgy, why should I believe that bullshyt about her taking the word back?

Some of yall will defend anything for a few songs you like. If you listen to her music then just say that, but stop defending obvious bullshyt.

Yea she called a white boy n-word oh noe, guess what she's black deal with it

Was anything in the Dindu Nuffin song lyrics racist you moron? :jbhmm:

And I already said I listen to her music and support her for that reason, and if what the shyt yall were saying were true about her I wouldn't have anything to say, but the bullshyt yall are saying is blatantly untrue so fukk outta here

And So what's the real reason you are saying blatant lies against her, learn what the fukk you are talking about before you just believe random shyt on the internet because you want to

Let Zach Campbell spit that real, fukk the timestamp watch the whole video

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
And I already said I listen to her music and support her for that reason, and if what the shyt yall were saying were true about her I wouldn't have anything to say, but the bullshyt yall are saying is blatantly untrue so fukk outta here

And So what's the real reason you are saying blatant lies against her, learn what the fukk you are talking about before you just believe random shyt on the internet because you want to

The only one lying is you.

She said the chatrooms she was in were racist, she said she adapted the same racist terms to be edgy.

That what she said, there's nothing else to discuss on the matter.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yea she called a white boy n-word oh noe, guess what she's black deal with it

Was anything in the Dindu Nuffin song lyrics racist you moron? :jbhmm:

Let Zach Campbell spit that real, fukk the timestamp watch the whole video

nikkas in Harlem don’t pucker they lips like breh in the screen cap. I don’t think straight men wanna take advice or listen to commentary from him

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
The only one lying is you.

She said the chatrooms she was in were racist, she said she adapted the same racist terms to be edgy.

That what she said, there's nothing else to discuss on the matter.

Post the evidence where the people in the chatroom were being racist, until then shut the fukk up