Doja Cat Is Just Another Bat Sh!t Crazy Lightskin Brawd

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
And not defending Kodak but there is a difference between not dating black vs being in racial chat rooms showing feet.

I would argue that a hypothetical Kodak showing his dikk off to a chat room full of Beckys is less inflammatory than literally making a song saying “I’m already black. Don’t want no black bytch”.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
MANY black women find Kodak and Wayne attractive, including myself.

:dead: stop lying.... yall not checking for no 5'5 Lil Wayne and 5'7 ugly ass Kodak.... and when I asked my sister the same question, she immediately backed down cause she knew she was just repeating some dumb shyt she heard on twitter.

I refuse to believe black women are sitting at home daydreaming about Lil Wayne & Kodak Black..... stop it.

I knew the bar was low - but now you doing too much.

Do y’all only care about Doja’s opinion on black men because you find her attractive?

Doja Cat is not black... last time I checked - she came out a white p*ssy and white women cannot create black children

her opinion doesnt mean anything.

You really think black men losing sleep over Doja Cat? Come on now.

She gets drunk, does coke, and eats dildos on camera..... you really think a black man checking for this?

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
:dead: stop lying.... yall not checking for no 5'5 Lil Wayne and 5'7 ugly ass Kodak.... and when I asked my sister the same question, she immediately backed down cause she knew she was just repeating some dumb shyt she heard on twitter.

I refuse to believe black women are sitting at home daydreaming about Lil Wayne & Kodak Black..... stop it.

I knew the bar was low - but now you doing too much.

Doja Cat is not black... last time I checked - she came out a white p*ssy and white women cannot create black children

her opinion doesnt mean anything.

You really think black men losing sleep over Doja Cat? Come on now.

She gets drunk, does coke, and eats dildos on camera..... you really think a black man checking for this?

If you don’t take nothing from my convo, please take this. STOP acting like height is really that important. If you a fly, confident, get money nikka, women will find you attractive.

I assume you a hetro man, so I wouldn’t expect you to understand, but this Lil Wayne
lilwayne_custom-b86d2119ced99326c2f4a66106afadd08ea396cb-s800-c85.jpg

and this Kodak
Kodak_Black_Press_Photo_by_David_Cabrera.jpg

are hella sexy. And not just because they famous. I would talk to either dude if they approached me.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I haven’t seen her say anything disparaging about black women. Based on her actions, I believe the only thing we can definitively say is she probably don’t like black men that much.

But there’s a plethora of black male rappers making urban music, that do not fukk with black woman. Kodak literally said he don’t want no black bytch but he still has his urban fan base.

So why are you holding Doja to a standard we don’t hold for black male rappers?

kodak line was about he want a light skin chick a redbone

kodak hasdone more for the black community then doja has

Kodak Black donates $20K for Christmas toy drive for children in his Florida hometown | Daily Mail Online

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
hella sexy. And not just because they famous. I would talk to either dude if they approached me.

:yeshrug: most women I know usually roast these nikkas up, especially Kodak.

women been roasting Lil Wayne for most of my life, especially for the face tattoos.

I just dont think Lil Wayne & Kodak Black are accurate and proper representatives of black men, and their opinion shouldn't hold any weight.

I could understand black women being offended if the multi-millionaire entrepreneur Tristan Walker dissed them.... or billionaire Robert Smith.... or some random West African billionaire.....

but Kodak & Weezy? Nah sis.... yall gotta raise the bar.

Their opinion dont mean shyt.

These nikkas are slaves.

But thats just my opinion, I'm not gonna spend too much energy on it

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
kodak line was about he want a light skin chick a redbone

kodak hasdone more for the black community then doja has

Kodak Black donates $20K for Christmas toy drive for children in his Florida hometown | Daily Mail Online

So far, the anti black men antics I read about Doja include joining chat rooms full of white men and flirting with them. And making a song title “Dindu Nothin” which is a meme created by whites actually mocking black women when their loved one is arrested or brutalized by police.

Please correct me if I’m missing something here, but where does she directly say she won’t date black men?

If Doja only likes light skin men, does that make it acceptable like Kodak?

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
So far, the anti black men antics I read about Doja include joining chat rooms full of white men and flirting with them. And making a song title “Dindu Nothin” which is a meme created by whites actually mocking black women when their loved one is arrested or brutalized by police.

Please correct me if I’m missing something here, but where does she directly say she won’t date black men?

If Doja only likes light skin men, does that make it acceptable like Kodak?

she a culture vulture i dont care who she likes
i wish normani had her spot :yeshrug: