full

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
what you know about that? thought you was one of the young brehs :pachaha:

All my contemporaries think I'm an oldhead stuck in a young brehs bodies. Still unearthing 90s classics till this day, but I grew up on old school stations that played 70s, 80s, and 90s. And like 90s hip hop, as much as Cole, Kendrick, EARTHGANG, etc. The lyricism was a prerequisite back then. You had pop hip hop, but it wasn't as prevalent even Kriss Kross had beef in those bars

:mjlol:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Downloaded and install Exodus. Really nice UI and everything. Does anyone have any recommendations for a better wallet manager or should I stick with this one?

Also, don't like centralized exchanges as they need alot of information from you (some exchanges want you to send in a selfie). Sticking with localbitcoin and bisq (not alot of people using this but the concept behind it is cool).
As an exodus user, one thing I will say is load that shyt up with eth if you like an erc-20 token. You'll need it for the gas fees. But I like it and when I need to make a super quick trade its dumb clutch, but they require like a minimum of 30 some odd dollars for trades so keep that into consideration. You can link it to your phone as well so that's why I love it so much, excellent wallet but tbh it's always good to have mutiple wallets for any reason because these apps do require matinence and updates so sometimes you hit roadblocks and can't trade a certain coin n such for ex. But it's 10/10 for me