Dogecoin (DOGE) Discussion Thread

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
We gon find out for sure tomorrow. Did you buy any yet? :lolbron:

I bought 25 for shyt and giggles. i realized I got in too late to make any real money. If you really was about increasing your investment there are a myriad more options that would do so. If you bought IPOE yesterday at the dip you would have a 25% increase today and it would only be going up when the merger occurs for it into sofi later this year.

Lots of game on this very site and its made me a lil under 2k just this month, but nikkas rather follow hype when GME is literally the only one ya'll should put money in if you just want to gamble lol.

Daps
I bought 25 for shyt and giggles. i realized I got in too late to make any real money. If you really was about increasing your investment there are a myriad more options that would do so. If you bought IPOE yesterday at the dip you would have a 25% increase today and it would only be going up when the merger occurs for it into sofi later this year.

Lots of game on this very site and its made me a lil under 2k just this month, but nikkas rather follow hype when GME is literally the only one ya'll should put money in if you just want to gamble lol.

:yeshrug:

I got both. Got Nakd and BB too. Depending on how tomorrow goes, I may put everything into GME, but I need to see how this DOGE is gonna do when folks rush to buy tomorrow. I still think there's an interest there.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Downloaded and install Exodus. Really nice UI and everything. Does anyone have any recommendations for a better wallet manager or should I stick with this one?

Also, don't like centralized exchanges as they need alot of information from you (some exchanges want you to send in a selfie). Sticking with localbitcoin and bisq (not alot of people using this but the concept behind it is cool).

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:

I got both. Got Nakd and BB too. Depending on how tomorrow goes, I may put everything into GME, but I need to see how this DOGE is gonna do when folks rush to buy tomorrow. I still think there's an interest there.
:mjlol::francis:

I got out of BB a couple of days ago and made profit, this what i'm saying these are get in get out same day plays only. If you hoping to wake up and suddenly makes itself a good play its pure gamble. GME was always the only true long term play (unless you believe in BB in general and got in a good price) because these fakkit ass nikkas on wall street will have to pay back these shorts. BB, AMC, Nkd all that shyt is just hype. They will have to pay for GME. When I realized this it was already 300 and even though its still logically fine to get in on it now I can't fukk with it because as you can see these brokers are not playing fair with it.

I hope you only put in what you're willing to lose.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
AstonishingGoodnaturedGrackle-size_restricted.gif

:blessed:

Daps
:mjlol::francis:

I got out of BB a couple of days ago and made profit, this what i'm saying these are get in get out same day plays only. If you hoping to wake up and suddenly makes itself a good play its pure gamble. GME was always the only true long term play (unless you believe in BB in general and got in a good price) because these fakkit ass nikkas on wall street will have to pay back these shorts. BB, AMC, Nkd all that shyt is just hype. They will have to pay for GME. When I realized this it was already 300 and even though its still logically fine to get in on it now I can't fukk with it because as you can see these brokers are not playing fair with it.

I hope you only put in what you're willing to lose.

Yep, I put in an amount that Im' willing to lose.

Don't think I'm not listening to you, brotha. I am. I just have to keep in mind that what's happening right now is something that's never happened before, so I don't think you can completely treat this situation as you would have treated stocks in the past.

If this was just regular stocks, I would listen to everything you tell me and follow it to the letter. But right now, I'm looking at the tea leaves and everything that's happening, I'm only putting in what I'm willing to part with, and I'm in it to get the highest short term burst that I can possibly get.

I don't believe that I've seen the highest short term burst that DOGE can give yet. What we're doing right now is the very definition of HIGH risk, HIGH reward.