Dogecoin (DOGE) Discussion Thread

Daps
So let me give yall my theory. It could be wrong as I am NOT a financial analyst and literally traded my first stock yesterday.

I think DOGE is gonna go even higher. Robinhood freezing it almost makes it inevitable. They are trying to scare folks away and change up the rules in the middle of the game not understanding that... all they're doing is poking the bear.

This is the equivalent of someone telling you what their weak spot is. Well if you're trying to hurt them, wouldn't you go straight to the weak spot?

What wall street still doesn't understand is that even tho the white boys on reddit have been saying it all along, their primary goal isn't to make money. It's to start a movement, a revolt. That's their motivation. Wall Street fat cats can't get this through their head because they can't fathom someone not operating from a place of greed.

It's why they are getting beat so bad right now. The first law of war is to know thy enemy. They still don't understand what they're up against... because they can't understand it.

White boys on reddit want to make a god bleed. Some ppl are gonna get rich in the process, some will lose everything. But don't forget what the intent is here.

That's what I'm basing my moves on. I have a barely rudimentary understanding of stocks. But what I do understand is ppl and how they think.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Es4w18QW8AMhfU3
Upgraded. Still not able to buy SMH