Does the white man really LOVE to see blacks fail?

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the problem is that you are focusing on idiots.
You focus in on what you want to hear...the negative.
its like those people on Fox news, they hear what they want to hear.

The honest truth is you can do what you want. What exactly are you not able to do? Do you remember the speech Obama gave after that Rev Wright stuff came out? That was one of the best speeches on race ive heard...it was about as balanced as you can get.
There is no mass conspiracy...the problem is that most people are lazy (black and white) and like to think in terms of making them feel better about themselves.

If you go on a white board there are people like you (the white version) that think everything/everyone is out to get them...and you have brothas that are the same. True there are problems, but they arent that major.

I grew up hearing a lot of the same stuff you are saying, but the people that told me about it also said the world is my oyster, and i can get past anything. Folks in my fam grew up around real racism, and still got theres...so i dont want to hear black folks complaining all the time when you are free to make any decision you want.

I can walk in any room and spark up a convo w/ anyone because I have an open mind...your doom and gloom is going to keep you from growing.
where did i say give up? please show me where. and i'll kindly correct myself.

where did i say stay lazy and be lazy? please show me?

i said DONT FOOL YOURSELF. it exist, and it has existed for a very long time. and it continues to exist til this very day. YES WHITE SUPREMACY exists. does that mean they are sitting around a table trying to cook up ways to trick you? not necessarily. not all of them, or most of them. all that has to be done now is to keep doing what they've been doing. then people like yourself will think oh thats only the poor, uneducated ones. not realizing. there's a reason these people of color are always so poor and so uneducated. its a setup.

i'll prove to you its a setup.

You choose one of these outcomes.

Why are so many black folks uneducated/poor/broke/in jail?

Either scenario 1. black people (people of african heritage) are a less intelligent species and are lazy on a DNA level in comparison to white people

or
scenario 2. black people(african americans brought as slaves) were dumbed down.

you choose.

now i will help you choose.
we know scenario #1 isnt true [QUOTE]There were many forms of government in Africa before Europeans knew it, ranging from powerful empires to decentralised groups of pastoralists and hunters. In West Africa, archaeological excavations at Old Jenne (modern Djenné, in Mali) have uncovered a sophisticated urban settlement dating from the 3rd century BC. The ancient kingdom of Ghana was based on the gold trade and flourished from at least as early as the 8th century AD. In the Middle Ages much of modern Senegal and Mali was governed by a confederation of states known as the Mali empire.[/QUOTE]

so that sounds like we were getting it in heavy back in the day pre colonization.

we were obviously not less intelligent either
Geometry from Africa: Mathematical and Educational Explorations
by Paulus Gerdes

This book draws on geometric ideas from cultural activities from Subsaharan Africa, and demonstrates how they may be explored to develop mathematical reasoning from school level through to university standard. Paulus Gerdes provides a thoroughly illustrated and researched exploration of mathematical ideas, motifs and patterns. Many important mathematical points are brought to the fore, not via the formal 'theorem-proof' method, but in a more schematic and diagrammatic manner. African artifacts, oral traditions, sand drawing and other forms of artwork with a geometric basis, all provide mathematical ideas for discussion in this unique book. Mathematicians and teachers of mathematics at all levels will be fascinated, as will anybody with an interest in African cultures.

So if scenario #1 isnt true. why are we so bad off today? well i told you. you only have two choices #1 or #2. listen. these people are the off spring from the people that didnt allow your ancestors to READ. what part of the game is that? why are you INTENTIONALLY trying to keep me DUMB? what are you afraid of?

even IF the white guy standing next to you right now isnt intentionally being racist. he is living in a system of WHITE supremacy. where he will be better taken care of then you will. we're speaking about average people. not elites.

and he knows this. Would you give up that ability to make things right for a people who have been treated poorly for centuries? if your answer is "YES I WOULD" then you are a really nice/Godly person. but most people wouldnt. cause that would mean losing your status. do you know how many white families inheritied land/homes/money due to slavery(we didnt just pick cotton). but the blacks didnt inherit a thing in most cases. do you not understand how this would again put you behind the 8 ball. have you starting the race late as usual. having to try 3 times as hard as the next man in order to just scrape the crust. thats not fair, nor is it equal.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, SA, was colonized as most African countries were, but these days look at who runs the government, schools, media, all that shyt. Its people of color. I also qualified my question by saying after people have their education game up. If you've got an MBA for example, but you feel like you will never advance to a position where a white man with the same qualifications would, then why not take your chances by moving to a more diverse country like Brazil or South Africa where you won't feel that the reason that you're not succeeding as much as you would like to wouldn't have to do with race? The average dude probably wouldn't be willing to take that chance, but the guy who really wants piece of mind might--should.
ay breh, i aint knocking the idea at all. some of us have gone back and stayed.

you can find books/stories about it. so yes that could work in your favor.

the cold thing is this. it would be one thing if i was just visiting america by choice. then i was treated poorly. i WOULD get up and take my talents else where. the problem is. THIS.. AMERICA is just as much as MY country as it is any white persons. My ancestors died for this country thru slavery, and thru wars. a lot of the freedoms white women received came out of CIVIL rights movements. a lot of freedoms gays are receiving came out of civil rights movements(not that i agree with gays piggy backing this as if being gay is the same as being black. its not). but just the idea of being treated on equal terms and fairly. has come from black folks. the reason a lot of jewish folks were willing to help finance some of those civil rights movements with black folks as the face of the movement. is cause they could stand back and not take the backlash when things hit the fan. but reap the benefits once years pass and people start to slowly agree with the movement. there are a lot of white folks in america that are better off because of my black ancestors. lets not get into black music and the arts. we put a little more seasoning in this country. thats a fact. its like me being from Cali and not admitting i dont know what i would do without a mexican burrito. thats real talk.

So i'm saying I feel like i'm getting pushed out of my own home if i were to pack up and leave. i would also feel like a foreigner in another country, even africa. cause i would be. my closest ancestors didnt build africa. emphasis on closest. but they did help build america.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for those that still dont believe there's a system setup for white people to succeed. therefore its setup for everyone else to NOT SUCCEED. if you do succeed its by the Grace of God and an ELITE level of hard work, effort, and talent.

lets take black folks out of it.

WHITE PEOPLE DUMBED DOWN THEIR OWN PEOPLE AS WELL. so what makes you think they wouldnt do it to you mr person of color, you undesirable.

Republicans politicians and 90% of Right wing talkshows, TV/Radio. are intentionally trying to keep their middle america, southern counterparts out of the LOOP of reality. its actually sad to watch and listen to these white americans get tricked time and time again into thinking its the mexicans fault they are out of work, its the blacks fault that america is doing poorly, etc, etc, etc. all the while. RICH corporate white folks. are sending THEIR jobs overseas. black folks were in detroit. but thats about it. most of the manufacturing jobs were done by white people. those jobs are going out the door like crazy. but these repub talking points, talking about obeezy is a kenyan, bachman talking about the clinton aide chick thats muslim. come on yall. they trying to keep these people DUMB. because they pray these people never wake up and stand with the rest of us(minorities). and say ENOUGH is ENOUGH. I'm tired of being cheated, over charged, under employed, under paid, over worked, etc.

these repubs are telling these people stuff like "texas is a better place to work then calfiornia. because texas brings more jobs into the state."

but without telling them. in cali we get paid Over time after working 8hrs in a day. in texas you dont get a lick of OT until you've worked 40 hrs that week.

so that means your boss could work you to death have you doing 4 10's. and not pay you any OT. in cali that wont fly. we would 8 hours worth of overtime.

simple stuff like that.

cali has a FMLA(family leave act). a family member gets ill, you get ill. and you need to be out for a few weeks. you wont lose your job in CALI. they dont have this in Texas.

simple stuff like that. they wont tell these repubs that. they got these repubs rejecting unions. even the idea of a union. as if thats bad. the idea isnt bad at all. how can you trust a for profit company that is already willing to ship your job overseas knowing those people over there are treated poorly. they dont care about you or me. its about the bottom line. so you need representation that does care about you. no unions are far from perfect. but getting rid of them all together is DUMB and idiotic. and i dont even belong to a union and i know this.

so if RICH, ELITE whites will do this to their own. what do you think they will do to you mr person of color?

MaybachMusic

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
walnut creek, ca
defenetely YES! As long as the black man is failing, the least likely they will take one of their jobs, live in one of their neighborhoods or mate with one of their children. It's an superiority "our race is the best" issue

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
i just dont care about life either.

im like havoc status but still professional.

as long as i got my job, car, a place to liv and healthcare...idgaf :pachaha:

Daps
There is a bit of paranoia in the black community...it stems from only being around our own people (you see this in white middle america as well).
People who for the most part only fukk w/ their own kind form these grand ideas...when in reality, most people are out for themselves, regardless of race.

White people dont give a fukk...especially when youre getting money with them.
Its not like white people dont hate on each other...its just how it goes down, especially in business.
Do you really trust a black man more in business? Everyone can get fukked over, and thats just how it is.

False. I'm white and I spend most days being envious of black men and scheming on ways to hold y'all down. I could be working towards personal success and the betterment of my friends' and family's lives, but fukk that... There are just too many black people for me to hate on out there.

:youngsabo:

Psyche. Pos rep + dap.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
False. I'm white and I spend most days being envious of black men and scheming on ways to hold y'all down. I could be working towards personal success and the betterment of my friends' and family's lives, but fukk that... There are just too many black people for me to hate on out there.

:youngsabo:

Psyche. Pos rep + dap.

haa haaa :aicmon:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
I think only political commentators and sports reporters care that much, Only time a regular white dude wants to see a Black man fail is when his girl starts staring and smiling too hard.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
the problem is that you are focusing on idiots.
You focus in on what you want to hear...the negative.
its like those people on Fox news, they hear what they want to hear.

The honest truth is you can do what you want. What exactly are you not able to do? Do you remember the speech Obama gave after that Rev Wright stuff came out? That was one of the best speeches on race ive heard...it was about as balanced as you can get.
There is no mass conspiracy...the problem is that most people are lazy (black and white) and like to think in terms of making them feel better about themselves.

If you go on a white board there are people like you (the white version) that think everything/everyone is out to get them...and you have brothas that are the same. True there are problems, but they arent that major.

I grew up hearing a lot of the same stuff you are saying, but the people that told me about it also said the world is my oyster, and i can get past anything. Folks in my fam grew up around real racism, and still got theres...so i dont want to hear black folks complaining all the time when you are free to make any decision you want.

I can walk in any room and spark up a convo w/ anyone because I have an open mind...your doom and gloom is going to keep you from growing.

Can Obama associate with everyday black people if he wants to be in good standings with whites? Why are his own white constituents encouraging him to stay away from things that are "too black" if it doesn't matter? Yes, black people can take their life wherever they want to take it. Yes, black people make too many fukking excuses and put a little too much emphasis on anti-black racism to cover up their indolence. But that doesn't mean that I'm supposed to ignore reality and truly believe that whites and non-black groups as a whole are :pachaha: or :yeshrug: when they see a black person doing better than them. Especially whites because they do have a history of openly killing black people for "not knowing their place" and being treated like heroes by whites. That isn't that long ago and that type of thinking doesn't go away because there's a half-black president and I have a well-paying job. Anytime you're the President of the USA and you still have to worry about looking "too black" (:comeon:), that's speaks volumes about this nation's mentality.

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
a person can only hold himself down.

there are successful people in all races, not because of the color of their skin. Because of hard work and persistence.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Yep.

Though not all from this generation hold that insecurity on them, there's still a significant number of them who would love nothing but for us to POOF and disappear

Feelings mutual :birdman:

Justice

pathogen
Daps
Seems like a bit of insecurity on both sides of the table. Black people don't trust White people and White people don't trust Black people.

I think any man (and in some cases women) who recognizes that we are cut from the same cloth yet I still somehow possess a level of intuitive talent or smarts above their own automatically wishes failure, unhappiness and maybe even death on me.

You know that feeling when you see an ex seemingly happier with someone else? It's sort of like that. Any White person wishing for your [collective] failure is also admitting that you are better than them. Remember that.