Does the white man really LOVE to see blacks fail?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Rappers, posters on here are always talking about it.

I cant recall ever feeling a cac was tryna hold me back .

But you never know, it may be secretive on their part

son, prolly because you are not a threat to them...

next time to be competitively dominant...and see how it goes...

dont let them stop you either...

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
WRONG WRONG WRONG and.. WRONG again.

see this kind of WRONG information usually comes out black peoples mouths that think they are progressive. but what they either dont realize or dont want to be realize. is that yes WHITE SUPREMACY exists all over the globe. and especially in the US and in any other country where whites have smacked us around in years passed and colonized.

it started with them treated you as cattle. then to them saying you were free, to then only treat you as a partial person, not really a legit countrymen. unless they need your help in a war or something.

all those years of mistreatment has retarded you. YES even you MR/MRS smart i got a good job making good money. YES even diddy is retarded to an extent by the process of WHITE SUPREMACY over people of color. are they trying to hold you down? ask yourself this question. where in this world do darker skin people RULE/RUN STUFF? some parts in africa. when i say run stuff i dont mean europe or the US putting a person in charge but really pulling the strings. i mean when they run stuff on their own without outside influence or assistance?

We dont run anything any where else. even though there are more people of color on EARTH then white people. yet we are STILL on the under. thats not an accident.

only delusional people think because a couple of puffy's made it. it mean we are no longer being intentionally held down. do the math, look at the numbers. if you were not being held down. you would see your average joe black dudes from the hood doing just as good as average joe white people. do you see this? the answer is NOOOO.

its the same for women. If you have a woman CEO of say Kroger. making 1 mil a year. best believe if a Man took the job with the same background or less then her. he would get 1mil and change to do the job. why? because they are INTENTIONALLY mistreating women. the same way they INTENTIONALLY mistreat people of color. never lose sight of this. now that doesnt mean wallow in it and sit there and do nothing. but never try to act like you're no longer the victim. you are the VICTIM until white supremacy is gone. and it can only go away if they desire to make it go away. they are in charge of the weapons, the money, and most of the food supply.
these are words of a poor person

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at the media and how they brainwash folks:mjpls:

Dukes of hazard. i loved that show as a little kid. bo and luke duke were my dudes. and daisy. oh my.

but i think there was only 1 positive black person on that show. any other blacks on that show were...... thats right. BAD GUYS.

So once again, i see great white hope, having to stop the bad guys, who if black is the only person i see on the show for the most part. i will grow up thinking all blacks are bad just about or in general black is bad and white is good.

I'm a Sly stallone fan. and i dont want to say he's down with the cism. or even did this intentionally.

WHITE underdog Rocky goes up against loud mouth, big talking, flossing Black Apollo Creed. guess who i was going for? and i'm a black man. thats right, I'm going for ROCKO.

once again black is bad, white is right.

every scary movie back in the day. if there was a token black person. he/she dies first. WHY? knowing good and well, the way the scary movies go. white people should be the first to go. if for nothing else. they are stupid on these movies **bushes rattling*** White person "oh my.. what was that..." other white person "let me go check"

**bush rattle** Black person " What da :wtf: other black person "ay I'm outta here, you coming?"

**oh and last but not least. i wish i could find the audio of this study that was done by a white professor at one of these colleges. i want to say colorado. but cant remember for sure.

White guy gives an assignment to a few of his students. he says jot down every instance when your Friends tell racial jokes. then also jot down which races are the racial jokes about.

guess what his findings were?

blacks didnt tell a ton of racist jokes. when they did it was equally spread around to all races.

whites told a TON of racist jokes. to the point one student said he felt uncomfortable but didnt say anything cause he was doing the study. he said before the study he never paid much attention to it cause he never was involved with the jokes. just a bystander(who knows if this is true or not).
and these students also stated that most of their white friends/family members jokes. were about...... you guessed it black folks.

so i must ask the question. if i'm so low on the Rankings list. why am I on your mind so much?

well i'll give you my theory that really isnt mine. a few people have come to this conclusion as well.

White people know they are the minority on the planet. and in order to stay ON TOP. they have to step on everyone else. and they have to be serious about this to keep their status. it would very easily to lose their status since they are truly the minority among us.

Some people have a theory about why whites are like this. and some think its because of their ancestors. and where they came from. most of them came from a really cold climate, where there wasnt a lot of food to eat. you had to hunt in the cold unforgiving weather.
notice something europe and those nations dont have a ton of good resources. they get a lot of their stuff from else where. imagine starting off back in the day where it was you had to hunt for food and what not to make it. how cold hearted you would have to become in order to survive that.

then imagine africa and warmer parts of asia, the americas, nice climates for the most part.

africa, the americas and parts of asia have resources for days. food for days. gold, diamonds, etc, etc, etc. its nothing to the people of color. this is why they would allow someone else to come in and kick it. while that someone else is plotting and planning on taking it all(colonizing).

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these are words of a poor person
...of a black person that understands the game.

money doesnt change everything. ask oprah. there is still certain parts in the south she cant get a meal. same with obeezy. thats cism my friend.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh snap Rapbeats in here acting like a bizarro essau=evil :whoo:

Question: Why do you think so many blacks refuse to move into African countries? South Africa for example is a country where blacks are running shyt, but why are so many AA's hesitant to move there after getting their education up and just saying "fukk this racism bullshyt. I'm going to a place where people who look like ME set the standards"

did you say south africa. LOL. the place that was colonized?

but i'll let that slide. the real answer is the same answer if you asked white people to move to a country that has less then you do in america. and if you told them they would have to start from scratch. ask them if they would be willing to do it. they would say "HECK NO"

most people are average people. most people are not ready to start a civilization from scratch. and you cant knock them for being average. and yes we would still did with our own mental issues from all the previous centuries of brainwashing. that would take some time to get rid of. a lot of time.

like i said. you see most chicks with a natural hair do and its a turn off. the prettier look to black dudes is a chick with her hair straight LIKE BECKY. we dont care that she has to tear her hair up in order to get that look. we just want that barbie doll look. our views are RETARDED black folks.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
...of a black person that understands the game.

money doesnt change everything. ask oprah. there is still certain parts in the south she cant get a meal. same with obeezy. thats cism my friend.

Don't you just hate when people try to attack/come at you instead of attacking your argument. You said some real stuff (especially in regard to women's rights), but you couldn't even get a thoughtful response.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
did you say south africa. LOL. the place that was colonized?

but i'll let that slide. the real answer is the same answer if you asked white people to move to a country that has less then you do in america. and if you told them they would have to start from scratch. ask them if they would be willing to do it. they would say "HECK NO"

most people are average people. most people are not ready to start a civilization from scratch. and you cant knock them for being average. and yes we would still did with our own mental issues from all the previous centuries of brainwashing. that would take some time to get rid of. a lot of time.

like i said. you see most chicks with a natural hair do and its a turn off. the prettier look to black dudes is a chick with her hair straight LIKE BECKY. we dont care that she has to tear her hair up in order to get that look. we just want that barbie doll look. our views are RETARDED black folks.

Breh, SA, was colonized as most African countries were, but these days look at who runs the government, schools, media, all that shyt. Its people of color. I also qualified my question by saying after people have their education game up. If you've got an MBA for example, but you feel like you will never advance to a position where a white man with the same qualifications would, then why not take your chances by moving to a more diverse country like Brazil or South Africa where you won't feel that the reason that you're not succeeding as much as you would like to wouldn't have to do with race? The average dude probably wouldn't be willing to take that chance, but the guy who really wants piece of mind might--should.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
But do you think they care?

Oprah and Obama are :lawd: right now.
Stop focusing on the bad, especially shyt that doesnt even matter.
There are people like you of all races...but at the end of the day you are limited by yourself.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. Yes they do. Only time they LOVE seeing you succeed is when they can control how far you go in life.

DING DING DING. AND THE WINNER IS....... a nice progressive white person loves to say "look i put the black guy in charge, see that" then you ask him. so who's his boss. the white guy responds "ME OF COURSE." :smugfavre:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But do you think they care?

Oprah and Obama are :lawd: right now.
Stop focusing on the bad, especially shyt that doesnt even matter.
There are people like you of all races...but at the end of the day you are limited by yourself.

uh yes, i know they care? how do i know they care. because they have both spoke on racial issues before.

you do realize they probably care more then me and you. because they are older and therefore closer to the overt cism of the past then us. we see the chess playing cism. they saw the checkers cism.

and obeezy saw it all since he was a mixed cat. you think he wasnt catching heat in the 70's? 60's? of course he was.

lucky for him he wasnt a darker dude. it would've been worse.

and i'll say it again. MOST PEOPLE of all colors are AVERAGE. thats why its called AVERAGE. that means most people dont have EXTREME talents, that will make them EXTREME amts of money or garner them EXTREME amts of fame and glory. most people wont love their jobs but will go to work to pay the bills. and thats about it. all colors. what about THESE people? people try to use the extreme cases as a boost. its nothing wrong with that for the purpose of a BOOST. but its not realistic to think MOST or everyone will be like that even if they TRIED as hard.

do you know how many hard working wanna be NBA players i've known. they worked harder then half the nba. didnt matter. they still were never going to grow up to be 6'7. you can put on those jump shoes, and do the entire regimen. but you're still never will have a 42 inch vertical. so dont tell us about the EXTREME cases. lets tallk average normal run of the mill. regular life situations.

i'll give you something a white man said the other day on TV. on ya girls shows. whats her name? Kamala Harris' show. they were talking about transportation.

white man says something along the lines. like its done on purpose. they dont run public transit thru the hoods in certain areas, but yet they put that money into freeways. why? guess who can afford running cars? NOT you poor blacks. we can WHITES. he said it literally segregates you. it keeps you in your little box. you have little public transpo to get out of the ghetto to go to that better paying job or a job period. since we know their arent a ton of big businesses in the hood.
you throw the bad schools with less money in the mix. and you have a recipe for CONSTANT failure. you have therefore, created a loop of failure. (you cant get anywhere to get a good enough paying job, so you have to go on govvy assistance, you now train yourself and your children to take a hand out, your kids are stuck in the hood cause you cant afford anything else, so they are also dumb now(no matter how intelligent they really are), so when they grow up, they do the same thing, wash, rinse, repeat)

thats a white man talking. listen to him. he knows more then a black person about WHY they do what they do. but let some retarded black person tell it. the white man doesnt know what he's talking about. and yet he's WHITE. and we're talking about white supremacy and cism holding us back. lol.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
also the term mistreating can be used vaguely...also kkkakkk may try to deflect, no like...etc...the racist/segration overtones are there...

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
the problem is that you are focusing on idiots.
You focus in on what you want to hear...the negative.
its like those people on Fox news, they hear what they want to hear.

The honest truth is you can do what you want. What exactly are you not able to do? Do you remember the speech Obama gave after that Rev Wright stuff came out? That was one of the best speeches on race ive heard...it was about as balanced as you can get.
There is no mass conspiracy...the problem is that most people are lazy (black and white) and like to think in terms of making them feel better about themselves.

If you go on a white board there are people like you (the white version) that think everything/everyone is out to get them...and you have brothas that are the same. True there are problems, but they arent that major.

I grew up hearing a lot of the same stuff you are saying, but the people that told me about it also said the world is my oyster, and i can get past anything. Folks in my fam grew up around real racism, and still got theres...so i dont want to hear black folks complaining all the time when you are free to make any decision you want.

I can walk in any room and spark up a convo w/ anyone because I have an open mind...your doom and gloom is going to keep you from growing.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh snap Rapbeats in here acting like a bizarro essau=evil :whoo:

Question: Why do you think so many blacks refuse to move into African countries? South Africa for example is a country where blacks are running shyt, but why are so many AA's hesitant to move there after getting their education up and just saying "fukk this racism bullshyt. I'm going to a place where people who look like ME set the standards"

well, speaking for myself, i like living in the us. i don't want to live in a racially homogeneous society. i feel more comfortable in a community that has a plurality of races.