Does the white man really LOVE to see blacks fail?

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
There is a bit of paranoia in the black community...it stems from only being around our own people (you see this in white middle america as well).
People who for the most part only fukk w/ their own kind form these grand ideas...when in reality, most people are out for themselves, regardless of race.

White people dont give a fukk...especially when youre getting money with them.
Its not like white people dont hate on each other...its just how it goes down, especially in business.
Do you really trust a black man more in business? Everyone can get fukked over, and thats just how it is.

I would say this feels pretty damn true in my experiences.

I've had a few random friends/acquaintances who get on their bigot soap box from time to time, but even then, it's more about stereotypes than an actual race, and it's definitely not a 'I get pleasure from knowing a person of color is doing poorly' mentality.

If anything, unless you are truly, TRULY racist (and not just bigoted..there is a difference to me) a lot of white people worry about themselves more than taking joy in some black person NOT succeeding.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
Low Key I feel black people LOVE to see other black people fail.

This Crab in the barrell mentality that we have for one another is sickening.

Dj Quik said it best. Hip hop is the only genre of music where entertainers are getting shot at, robbed, and killed on the regular. There is so much violence in the hip hop culture is sad. Black people dont even see how fukkin crazy that is in and of itself.

Imagine someone robbin Maroon 5 and then making a WorldStar video about it :heh:

This is a fukking strange thing to understand for a white person like me. I've never been able to really understand the violence game.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of the day, we're competing with them. So of course they don't want us to succeed.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a bit of paranoia in the black community...it stems from only being around our own people (you see this in white middle america as well).
People who for the most part only fukk w/ their own kind form these grand ideas...when in reality, most people are out for themselves, regardless of race.

White people dont give a fukk...especially when youre getting money with them.
Its not like white people dont hate on each other...its just how it goes down, especially in business.
Do you really trust a black man more in business? Everyone can get fukked over, and thats just how it is.

WRONG WRONG WRONG and.. WRONG again.

see this kind of WRONG information usually comes out black peoples mouths that think they are progressive. but what they either dont realize or dont want to be realize. is that yes WHITE SUPREMACY exists all over the globe. and especially in the US and in any other country where whites have smacked us around in years passed and colonized.

it started with them treated you as cattle. then to them saying you were free, to then only treat you as a partial person, not really a legit countrymen. unless they need your help in a war or something.

all those years of mistreatment has retarded you. YES even you MR/MRS smart i got a good job making good money. YES even diddy is retarded to an extent by the process of WHITE SUPREMACY over people of color. are they trying to hold you down? ask yourself this question. where in this world do darker skin people RULE/RUN STUFF? some parts in africa. when i say run stuff i dont mean europe or the US putting a person in charge but really pulling the strings. i mean when they run stuff on their own without outside influence or assistance?

We dont run anything any where else. even though there are more people of color on EARTH then white people. yet we are STILL on the under. thats not an accident.

only delusional people think because a couple of puffy's made it. it mean we are no longer being intentionally held down. do the math, look at the numbers. if you were not being held down. you would see your average joe black dudes from the hood doing just as good as average joe white people. do you see this? the answer is NOOOO.

its the same for women. If you have a woman CEO of say Kroger. making 1 mil a year. best believe if a Man took the job with the same background or less then her. he would get 1mil and change to do the job. why? because they are INTENTIONALLY mistreating women. the same way they INTENTIONALLY mistreat people of color. never lose sight of this. now that doesnt mean wallow in it and sit there and do nothing. but never try to act like you're no longer the victim. you are the VICTIM until white supremacy is gone. and it can only go away if they desire to make it go away. they are in charge of the weapons, the money, and most of the food supply.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
white people dont care as much about blacks as this site would let one think

and black people dont care about whites as this site would let one think

if you have a culture of supremacy over all people that dont look like you. why would you have to care about anyone else but those that look like you? all you do is work towards that goal and the other people will stay on the under. never to be on your radar for the most part. its chess, not checkers.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a fukking strange thing to understand for a white person like me. I've never been able to really understand the violence game.

the violence game is derived from the poverty game is derived from the slavery game.

there will always be hoods, ghettos. but if all things were equal. if blacks were truly treated equally in the us of a. we would need special treatment in order to catchup on every level. in addition to heavy counseling about everything.

there are some people that dont even like their own skin because of white supremacy has made us believe WHITE is RIGHT, and BLACK is Bad. White girl, blonde hair, blue eyes, rail thin is beautiful.

Dark skin sister that has a figure is Fat and less attractive.

natural hair on black woman is less attractive. who do you think taught blacks this? not africans that were never colonized. WHITES did.

BIg Black guy is scary
smaller lighter complexion guy is nicer.

who taught us this? WHITE people.

we're all mammals folks. which means just like lab rats and dogs. we can also be trained to an extent.

you put humans in a box for long enough, even when you open the box up. they wont leave the box to be free. and even if a couple try to hit the door. the rest of the people that have been brainwashed into believing they cant leave. will pull the other person back and tell them"nucca where you think you going? you can't leave. even if you get outside they will put you back in here"

because its what we have been trained to believe for 500 years. thats a long time to train someone and to expect a couple of years of semi freedom and half equality is supposed to change that. its even foolish to believe White people could stop being racist over night as well. they need just as much counseling about being evil and racist/selfish to their fellow countrymen that are 99 % just like them on a DNA level.

Why do black folks FLOSS/and STUNT so much? because we have to portray an image as if we FEEL Great, LOOK great on the outside. because on the inside we hate ourselves. we hate having to deal with racism. we hate having to deal with one another knowing good and well we are all retarded to one degree or another all behind racism/slavery.
its just like when you see that boxer that just got stung by a nice punch and he starts smiling :lolbron: . he's greenin on the outside knowing good and well one more punch and he's outta there on the inside.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
the violence game is derived from the poverty game is derived from the slavery game.

there will always be hoods, ghettos. but if all things were equal. if blacks were truly treated equally in the us of a. we would need special treatment in order to catchup on every level. in addition to heavy counseling about everything.

there are some people that dont even like their own skin because of white supremacy has made us believe WHITE is RIGHT, and BLACK is Bad. White girl, blonde hair, blue eyes, rail thin is beautiful.

Dark skin sister that has a figure is Fat and less attractive.

natural hair on black woman is less attractive. who do you think taught blacks this? not africans that were never colonized. WHITES did.

BIg Black guy is scary
smaller lighter complexion guy is nicer.

who taught us this? WHITE people.

we're all mammals folks. which means just like lab rats and dogs. we can also be trained to an extent.

you put humans in a box for long enough, even when you open the box up. they wont leave the box to be free. and even if a couple try to hit the door. the rest of the people that have been brainwashed into believing they cant leave. will pull the other person back and tell them"nucca where you think you going? you can't leave. even if you get outside they will put you back in here"

because its what we have been trained to believe for 500 years. thats a long time to train someone and to expect a couple of years of semi freedom and half equality is supposed to change that. its even foolish to believe White people could stop being racist over night as well. they need just as much counseling about being evil and racist/selfish to their fellow countrymen that are 99 % just like them on a DNA level.

Why do black folks FLOSS/and STUNT so much? because we have to portray an image as if we FEEL Great, LOOK great on the outside. because on the inside we hate ourselves. we hate having to deal with racism. we hate having to deal with one another knowing good and well we are all retarded to one degree or another all behind racism/slavery.
its just like when you see that boxer that just got stung by a nice punch and he starts smiling :lolbron: . he's greenin on the outside knowing good and well one more punch and he's outta there on the inside.

So your saying it's like the elephant at the Circus tied to a tiny stake with just a singe rope around one foot, in that they left him like that when he was young and not strong enough to break free, and even though hes massive now and could easily pull it out of the ground and walk away, he doesn't because he doesn't know his own strength?

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Look at the media and how they brainwash folks:mjpls:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of the day, we're competing with them. So of course they don't want us to succeed.

thats what they THINK. truth is if we're all americans, all californians, all los angelenos. we are all on the same TEAM.

gasol is a spaniard
kobe is african american from philly/italy.
yet they have 2 rings together. how did they do that? they realized WE ARE ON THE SAME TEAM.

the only times we remember we are on the same team is when a disaster strikes or when some other country tries us(911).

sad aint it.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So your saying it's like the elephant at the Circus tied to a tiny stake with just a singe rope around one foot, in that they left him like that when he was young and not strong enough to break free, and even though hes massive now and could easily pull it out of the ground and walk away, he doesn't because he doesn't know his own strength?

i'm saying, he's still tied to that thing. but yes, he can muscle his way away. the thing is this. if he gets to far. they will SHOOT that elephant down.

i keep using this example. OK, and the black wallstreet from years past. we start to making it pop and they SLAP us back down. "GET DOWN BLACK FOLKS"

thats how its always been. if to many of us start to make it happen together. GET DOWN black folks. and the way its done is strategic. its the republican party way you see now.

very well off(corporate) white folks, will race bait the middle america broke/low end middle class white folks and tell them "look at those dark people doing better then you. you're supposed to be #1 like it used to be back in the "GOOD OLE DAYS". the reason they are doing better then you is because the government is giving them reparations, assistance, affirmative action, thats why you cant get a job broke white man/woman."

and that will prompt those people to go out and harm black folks properties, persons, as well as vote in ways that will hold up the assistance that blacks would need to have in order to be EQUAL in this country.

i mean its simple logic. if we have a race, and i let my friend get a lap on me. the only way i can catch up is if im twice as fast. or if he stops and allows me to catchup. since we're all humans. i'm not twice as fast. we're the same speed. so he will have to allow me to catchup to him. then and only then can we see a FAIR, EQUAL, race.

but during that process of catching up. do you think corporate white america, rich white america is willing to give away their riches? HECK NO. some are, but most will not. so they will pull that race baiting to keep us down. and keep the broke americans white and black fighting amongst each other. while they sit at the top and :pachaha: :lolbron: and enjoy life :ahh:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
do nikkas love jordan sneakers?
a0yqua.jpg

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Oh snap Rapbeats in here acting like a bizarro essau=evil :whoo:

Question: Why do you think so many blacks refuse to move into African countries? South Africa for example is a country where blacks are running shyt, but why are so many AA's hesitant to move there after getting their education up and just saying "fukk this racism bullshyt. I'm going to a place where people who look like ME set the standards"