Does the white man really LOVE to see blacks fail?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Rappers, posters on here are always talking about it.

I cant recall ever feeling a cac was tryna hold me back .

But you never know, it may be secretive on their part

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I truly think they don't really give a fukk, until you're on the same level as them and you moving into their neighborhood and shyt. That's when they start getting salty and shyt on some :ld::lawd: and :sadbron:

You can :win: all you want as long as you in the projects or beneath their status though and it's all good.

semtex

:)
Daps
:comeon:

Imagine someone with a bigger dikk and better lookin than you ALSO being ahead of you professionally. You'd hate on that nikka. Now u know how cacs feel when black dudes progress

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
There is a bit of paranoia in the black community...it stems from only being around our own people (you see this in white middle america as well).
People who for the most part only fukk w/ their own kind form these grand ideas...when in reality, most people are out for themselves, regardless of race.

White people dont give a fukk...especially when youre getting money with them.
Its not like white people dont hate on each other...its just how it goes down, especially in business.
Do you really trust a black man more in business? Everyone can get fukked over, and thats just how it is.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
:comeon:

Imagine someone with a bigger dikk and better lookin than you ALSO being ahead of you professionally. You'd hate on that nikka. Now u know how cacs feel when black dudes progress

whites have bigger dikks on average

biggest dikk in the world belongs to a white man in new york who is currently unemployed :gladbron:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Low Key I feel black people LOVE to see other black people fail.

This Crab in the barrell mentality that we have for one another is sickening.

Dj Quik said it best. Hip hop is the only genre of music where entertainers are getting shot at, robbed, and killed on the regular. There is so much violence in the hip hop culture its sad. Black people dont even see how fukkin crazy that is in and of itself.

Imagine someone robbin Maroon 5 and then making a WorldStar video about it :heh: