Does Randy Savage really have more classic matches then HBGOAT? List them

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
HBK has more classic matches. I see angles and promos and drawing being brought up here, but that's not the point. The matches being called classics for Savage in here are more of a reach than most of the HBK ones. HBK does have the benefit of his matches being pushed as classics more in DVDs and WWE's special programs, but he still has more real classics.

Someone gets it :wow:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Also the majority of Savage's matches are from back in the day and done using the old school style that favored psychology and storytelling over chain wrestling, spots and athleticism.
It is comparing apples and oranges to be honest.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
I'll get back to dap+rep the Macho posts. I loved Mach as a kid and his DVD they put out was really good but I'm hoping to find some new matches I've never seen or havent seen twice. I gotta check out those WCW matches and if anyone has links to matches not on the network, drop them here.

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was just a 25+ page thread on here about a month ago on who was better with a poll and Savage won convincingly. Just let it go Savage was better :ufdup:

:snoop: at people saying Savage vs Steamboat wasn't that great... Your fav wrestler's fav match is Savage vs Steamboat at WM 3. HBK's fav match is Savage vs Steamboat :heh:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Shawn Michaels is the most overrated wrestler of all time

Macho Man is absolutey underrated...Macho was high flying in the 80s with the best of them

Classic feuds with Hogan, Warrior, Flair, Steamboat, etc...

I'll take Macho Man's career any day over that fakkit Shawn