Does Randy Savage really have more classic matches then HBGOAT? List them

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
nikkas be overhyping Savage on here lol... still aint post no matches...

post some dope spots atleast...

I always hear on here, how dope Savage was in the ring etc. but I never see any proof... im fitna watch this match at the top of the page tho... :sas1:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Overhyping Macho Man Randy Savage? Guess we overhyped Austin, Hogan, Andre, the Road Warriors, and Flair too. LOL. There would be no damn Shawn Michaels if Randy didn't kick down doors at WM 3. Who the fukk is Shawn Michaels? What are these so called classics? Nygga had to come back in 2002 because he didn't live up to HIS HYPE from his first run when he was getting booed out for Sid Vicious in Madison Square Garden while in his prime. It doesn't matter how much his peers put him over in the ring because he failed at the box office and couldn't keep his spot with Austin getting a push in the background. He's a sucker. A Chippendale homo looking motherfukker who girls cheered sometimes until they got sick of his ass in 96 too.

His great matches? The match with Razor that NO ONE gives Razor credit for....the matches with Taker(had to be decent because they got damn near 30 minutes a piece to build to that level)...the boring Bret Hart Iron Man match that put Anaheim to sleep...the Foley Mind Games match? Something ONLY the internet geek fans talk about. No one cares about that bogus shyt:laugh: He really only had one stand out match with Cripple H and that was at Summerslam 2002 and they needed a stipulation to get to that point. Hooray.

If Shawn Michaels could sell like Macho Man could at WM 4, he wouldn't be just called a decent worker. He would be a real name that people don't boo when he comes back these days.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Overhyping Macho Man Randy Savage? Guess we overhyped Austin, Hogan, Andre, the Road Warriors, and Flair too. LOL. There would be no damn Shawn Michaels if Randy didn't kick down doors at WM 3. Who the fukk is Shawn Michaels? What are these so called classics? Nygga had to come back in 2002 because he didn't live up to HIS HYPE from his first run when he was getting booed out for Sid Vicious in Madison Square Garden while in his prime. It doesn't matter how much his peers put him over in the ring because he failed at the box office and couldn't keep his spot with Austin getting a push in the background. He's a sucker. A Chippendale homo looking motherfukker who girls cheered sometimes until they got sick of his ass in 96 too.

His great matches? The match with Razor that NO ONE gives Razor credit for....the matches with Taker(had to be decent because they got damn near 30 minutes a piece to build to that level)...the boring Bret Hart Iron Man match that put Anaheim to sleep...the Foley Mind Games match? Something ONLY the internet geek fans talk about. No one cares about that bogus shyt:laugh: He really only had one stand out match with Cripple H and that was at Summerslam 2002 and they needed a stipulation to get to that point. Hooray.

If Shawn Michaels could sell like Macho Man could at WM 4, he wouldn't be just called a decent worker. He would be a real name that people don't boo when he comes back these days.

:troll:

I dont even fukk with HBK like that... but to deny HBK's ring work is criminal. I cant even take this post serious... instead of posting some classic Macho IN RING moments... u bash HBK. Seems real insecure.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I love this match till this day because it was the first time anyone got hit with a piledriver through a table.
Randy & Lanny vs The Rock n Roll Express:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I always liked this match between Savage and Booker T. It was when WCW was first starting to push Booker as a singles wrestler (it seemed like a lot of primarily tag team dudes were thrown in with Randy early in their singles career to see what they had:patrice:)

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Man, Savage vs. Steamboat at Wrestlemania 3 is probably one of the most overhyped matches of all time. I was so disappointed when I finally watched that match. The "One of the best matches of all time" hype killed it, the match was just...okay. Savage has had plenty of matches better than that. I liked Savage vs. Hogan at Mania 5 more.
Watching it now I can see how people would consider it overhyped but at the time that fast-paced (for the time) style was not what the WWF did with their in-ring action.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:troll:

I dont even fukk with HBK like that... but to deny HBK's ring work is criminal. I cant even take this post serious... instead of posting some classic Macho IN RING moments... u bash HBK. Seems real insecure.

Insecure? The guy responding via LeBron James comedy... Shawn Michaels has never wrestled a better match than Macho at WM 8. He doesn't even sell term...he supermans back in ridiculous fashion all the time. Everybody is just used to mediocre work since they have no access to Japan wrestling. Limits. Mediocrity. Michaels in a nutshell. He's not missed.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Insecure? The guy responding via LeBron James comedy... Shawn Michaels has never wrestled a better match than Macho at WM 8. He doesn't even sell term...he supermans back in ridiculous fashion all the time. Everybody is just used to mediocre work since they have no access to Japan wrestling. Limits. Mediocrity. Michaels in a nutshell. He's not missed.

come on man. cut it out...

you went all the way to Japan to try to discredit one of the best ever in the sport.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Discredit? U came in saying Macho was a better angles guy:laugh: U just don't know what your talking about like the Hickenbottom mark who created this thread. Comparing a legend to a failed WWE project who was played out by the time he was 33.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HBK has more classic matches. I see angles and promos and drawing being brought up here, but that's not the point. The matches being called classics for Savage in here are more of a reach than most of the HBK ones. HBK does have the benefit of his matches being pushed as classics more in DVDs and WWE's special programs, but he still has more real classics.

I end the post with this moment from Paul Orndorff's shoot interview:

Interviewer- "What are your thoughts on Randy Savage?"

Paul Orndorff- ":rudy:I don't think of him. :childplease:The guy was a total gimmick, wasn't a real athlete. Couldn't beat anybody for real. Wasn't comparable to me or Hogan. He had a little bit of talent though."

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica

:duck:

Utterly delusional. Did you teleport here from an alternate universe or something? Shawn Michaels is considered a top 5 worker of all time (AT WORST) by common consensus.

You want it to be one way, but it's the other way :umad:

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
OP lists all these post 2002 vanilla midget run matches like they were memorable :mindblown: