Does Lebron have sole claim to his own era?

Does Lebron have his own era?

• Yes, all to himself (I might be an unreasonable stan)

Votes: 27 25.5%
  • No, he has no era at all (I might be an unreasonable hater)

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • His era is shared

Votes: 72 67.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Is the goal winning or winning on @Bop Gun's terms?

What's acceptable to YOU as a fan of the sport. Leave it up to the GM or create the spark on your own?
The main goal for the best players is to compete against peers to show who is greater. Winning is the byproduct of competition. Teaming up with other superstars shows lack of competitive spirit.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
The main goal for the best players is to compete against peers to show who is greater. Winning is the byproduct of competition. Teaming up with other superstars shows lack of competitive spirit.
Unless you’re either retarded or don’t understand basketball, you can’t say the 2000’s cavs squads Bron played on were championship level. The championship teams he did play on weren’t superior to the supporting cast of other great teams of the past, so it’s not like he stacked the deck. Wade, Bosh, Love, Irving, Davis, etc had one championship between them before joining bron before and since…and bron was the best player by far on all his teams.

You can’t punish Bron because the Cavs management was incompetent. Unlike the Celtics, Bulls, lakers, Dubs, etc..

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Why do people keep calling anything in this era "Steph's era"... it was never Lebron vs Steph, it was Lebron vs The Warriors

There hasn't been a single series that Curry was better than LeBron. Hell this past year when the Lakers beat the Warriors in 6 you can make an argument that maybe Steph was finally better than a 38 year old hobbled LeBron, but it's debatable

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this whole thing is dumb because everyone is gonna have different standards. nobody wins all the time so if that’s the standard then like 2 people have an era.

I say yes simply because the media has been obsessed with him like no other player when he clearly isn’t even the best in the league anymore

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
LeQueen shares this era with Le Chef.

both with the amount of rings (if we counting the mickey mouse ring as a legit ring)

but the nba is built on the 3 ball now, i wonder who made it that way....

with that taken into account, who does the 2010s really belong too.....

Bronsexuals dont want to have that conversation though....

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LeQueen shares this era with Le Chef.

both with the amount of rings (if we counting the mickey mouse ring as a legit ring)

but the nba is built on the 3 ball now, i wonder who made it that way....

with that taken into account, who does the 2010s really belong too.....

Bronsexuals dont want to have that conversation though....
if Kevin Durant was on LeBron’s team this wouldn’t even be a discussion

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The era of ring chasing in his prime? Then this cat coming of age and kickin down the buildings

DizzyEarnestAfricanhornbill-size_restricted.gif

MJ, Kobe and Steph did it all on the team that drafted them. They didn’t fence hop like LeBron. Don’t get me wrong tho. LeBron is good at basketball. No doubt about that.