Does Lebron have sole claim to his own era?

Does Lebron have his own era?

• Yes, all to himself (I might be an unreasonable stan)

Votes: 27 25.5%
  • No, he has no era at all (I might be an unreasonable hater)

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • His era is shared

Votes: 72 67.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
what years were Jordans era OP? Or Kobe for that matter?
Jordan 91-98. I answered Kobe in the OP.
Kobe definitely shared his era with Timmy
Forgot about Duncan. So yeah between him Shaq and Kobe, they don't have their own eras. They have an era, just not by themselves.

JORDAN AND BILL RUSSELL
ARE THE ONLY PLAYERS
WHO DIDNT SHARE AN ERA.

:devil:
:evil:

Thank you. Said this exact same thing in the OP and 2K thread but mfs wanna act stupid.

This sassy nikka ran to the Coliseum for backup and didn’t even have the balls to tag me in the thread.:laff:

Oh trust me, Im about to drop the link in that thread in just a moment. I'm at work so I can't son you nikkas as fast as I'd like to.

Men lie, women lie, you know the rest.:ufdup:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For context this goofy was crying about 2K having a LeBron era starting in 2011 and he says how can it start in 2011 when Steph and the Warriors were there as if Steph and the Warriors weren’t a lottery team in 2011.:what: I could understand if you said the Spurs or something but the Dubs weren’t even a factor until 2015.:dead:

Coli Hoecomb

Trollin' in my 64'
Daps
Reppin
East Coast All Stars
This is the coli so the answer would be overwhelmingly no, you cant ask a biased crowd that still thinks kobe is ahead of lebron and expect reasonable answers.
Even rob parker who called lebron the phony goat and says he will never be jordan, agrees he is the second greatest ever along with broussard, but to clowns on thecoli steph just needs 1 more ring to ''pass'' lebron. its clowns asking clowns and then circle jerking the opinion
Seems to me there are more LeBron fans that post on this board than Kobe fans or MJ fans🤷🏾‍♂️

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
For context this goofy was crying about 2K having a LeBron era starting in 2011 and he says how can it start in 2011 when Steph and the Warriors were there as if Steph and the Warriors weren’t a lottery team in 2011.:what: I could understand if you said the Spurs or something but the Dubs weren’t even a factor until 2015.:dead:
Dog, everybody but you understands what I meant. You truly are an idiot.

Coli Hoecomb

Trollin' in my 64'
Daps
Reppin
East Coast All Stars
Lebron been the best player in the league longer than anyone ever. Only Gretzky had a comparable run
What’s the criteria for “best player in the league” over time? Arguments can be made for a lot of players depending on criteria over time, like Kareem. Ex:Timmy won chips in 3 different decades and has a better career winning percentage with only being on one team.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
What’s the criteria for “best player in the league” over time? Arguments can be made for a lot of players depending on criteria over time, like Kareem. Ex:Timmy won chips in 3 different decades.
Lebron been the best player from 2009-2020
And he still have a case

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
This is the coli so the answer would be overwhelmingly no, you cant ask a biased crowd that still thinks kobe is ahead of lebron and expect reasonable answers.
Even rob parker who called lebron the phony goat and says he will never be jordan, agrees he is the second greatest ever along with broussard, but to clowns on thecoli steph just needs 1 more ring to ''pass'' lebron. its clowns asking clowns and then circle jerking the opinion
this nikka be typing all this just to be wrong as fukk :mjlol:

go home, roger :camby:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
What’s the criteria for “best player in the league” over time? Arguments can be made for a lot of players depending on criteria over time, like Kareem. Ex:Timmy won chips in 3 different decades and has a better career winning percentage with only being on one team.
Kareem wasn't even the best player on half of the championship teams he was on. Duncan wasn't even a top 10 player in the league in 2014.