Does He Have To Change Schools After This L????

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Looking back, school was amazing. :mjcry:

Chilling with your homies without a care in the world.
School was trash for me. I'm a loner, and there was nothing like being forced to learn something that I knew didn't matter in the grand scheme of things while being surrounded by a bunch of unknown ass nikkas that I didn't care about:francis:.

If my school taught things like financial management 101, I would’ve taken it, but home economics was the best they could do:skip:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
and those usually be the ones with all the mouth too, always starting shyt.

call your family up on me and it'll get real nasty real quick

I've been in a couple situations where people were real quiet and calm with me oversomething petty.....then as soon as backup pulls up they turn into a pitbull :francis:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:picard: I thought his head head the sink on the way down but after after looking again I think he missed it

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Damn dude was laid out like Tua

tua-miami.gif
Say cuz.......where your grandmother from cuz?!

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I told this story on here I believe before, but had a situation in 10th grade, I'll keep it brief but can give the long version if necessary...

Me and 3 of my boys went to a rival neighborhood and hooped on their court. I was dissing, we all were really, because a few weeks earlier they put one of our other boys in the hospital. So I went wild with the disrespect...

As we leaving the neighborhood we get surrounded by about 10 people, then more and more, ultimately it was probably 30-50 people outside surrounding us in the little projects area...

Some of the older guys there (and older back then, gotta remember I was 15, the "older" nikkas were all 18-19, I'm sure) were gassing they young nikkas to line up with all of us. It was 4 of us, so one dude challenged two of my homies, who declined. shyt threw me, i was the third nikka they got to, and when they got to me, an older and younger nikka my age called me out because I was "the main one talking that shyt", and in about 5-10 seconds after waiting to see if my homies were gonna let me get jumped on, I told them nah. So some random dude swung on me and missed, and I took off running...

I got chased out the hood, they tried to catch me but I got out. Got back to my section and got a phone call from one of my boys, that soon as I left, the 4th one of us got took off on, got beat up and took off in an ambulance...

The cold part about this was, my other two boys watched him get mopped up, didn't help him. But in the immediate aftermath people distanced themselves from me, because I ran. Don't know why I ran, 15 years old, September 2004, Hopewell, Virginia, that was the first and last time in my life that I ever ducked any fade or ran from anyone. Had never done it before and I guess in the moment seeing my guys didn't have my back, I took "flight" over "fight"...

Anyway, cats from the set wouldn't clown me because dudes knew I'd get down, but people stopped fukking with me, my girl broke up with me behind this. Now dudes at school, who weren't from the neighborhood, I remember one of them guys tried to act funny and make jokes about me being a hoe, til I pressed him in front of everyone at lunch, he didn't want the issue...

I started selling weed that year, which in reality wasn't much but at the time it added to the renegade persona I had, people weren't fukking with me but wouldn't step to me. Another guy, his girl ran up on me trying to play me and I beat her up, he tried to act like I was a bytch even though the chick took off on me and he didn't want the issue with me...

Years later, I'm around 23, and I end up in a dispute with a guy I went to school with when I went back to VA trafficking, the guy I went to school with was actually a well regarded hustler from the area, he went to jail back in '22 for killing his girl. But in 2012-13, when he heard I was back in the area, he tried to talk some shyt like "that's the Cali nigha who ran from Stratford nikkas but beat on bytches back in school". So that gained a little traction because of who he was, we had a little moment I can go into later...

10 years later this same dopeboy from Petersburg who clowned me for "beating on bytches in school", ends up in jail for killing his bytch. Life comes at you fast...

But my point in telling this story again, is I took an L running from those guys that day, the kid in the video took an L here. This isn't unrecoverable, but anyone who clowns him here forward, he gotta take off on em, no ifs ands or buts. People will leave him alone once he makes an example of a person or two....
You shouldn't have told those stories :francis:

KGlock

All Star
Daps
If you know you gonna fight a dude bigger than you then you might wanna at least have ample space to maneuver. Just giving dude an advantage being cramped up in a small ass space. You saw buddy was actually quicker and connected the first punch but bigger brehito ate that shyt and used that extra weight to drop fool with ease to where he had to hold back goin in :mjlol: .
Like breh above said you got weight classes for a reason.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
and those usually be the ones with all the mouth too, always starting shyt.

call your family up on me and it'll get real nasty real quick
I'm trying to remember if I was ever in a situation like that, I'm sure I've seen it happen. Theoretically when I was I school if someone called someone else for support I was with taking on whoever...

I just never really had cats trying me like that to be honest, cats knew I was with the action. And like I said I lost a few fights and no one could play me out about it, I was always in something. It did hurt when my girl left me when I ran from them dudes though...
I've been in a couple situations where people were real quiet and calm with me oversomething petty.....then as soon as backup pulls up they turn into a pitbull :francis:

You shouldn't have told those stories :francis:
I don't know why not, I'm probably the most transparent poster here whether talking school or relationships or anything else. I ain't got nothing to hide and nothing I'm so ashamed of that I can't discuss it. This topic is about school days 20 years ago. I ain't ashamed of that shyt 🤣 and I'm pretty sure I've shared this before already...