Does He Have To Change Schools After This L????

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I told this story on here I believe before, but had a situation in 10th grade, I'll keep it brief but can give the long version if necessary...

Me and 3 of my boys went to a rival neighborhood and hooped on their court. I was dissing, we all were really, because a few weeks earlier they put one of our other boys in the hospital. So I went wild with the disrespect...

As we leaving the neighborhood we get surrounded by about 10 people, then more and more, ultimately it was probably 30-50 people outside surrounding us in the little projects area...

Some of the older guys there (and older back then, gotta remember I was 15, the "older" nikkas were all 18-19, I'm sure) were gassing they young nikkas to line up with all of us. It was 4 of us, so one dude challenged two of my homies, who declined. shyt threw me, i was the third nikka they got to, and when they got to me, an older and younger nikka my age called me out because I was "the main one talking that shyt", and in about 5-10 seconds after waiting to see if my homies were gonna let me get jumped on, I told them nah. So some random dude swung on me and missed, and I took off running...

I got chased out the hood, they tried to catch me but I got out. Got back to my section and got a phone call from one of my boys, that soon as I left, the 4th one of us got took off on, got beat up and took off in an ambulance...

The cold part about this was, my other two boys watched him get mopped up, didn't help him. But in the immediate aftermath people distanced themselves from me, because I ran. Don't know why I ran, 15 years old, September 2004, Hopewell, Virginia, that was the first and last time in my life that I ever ducked any fade or ran from anyone. Had never done it before and I guess in the moment seeing my guys didn't have my back, I took "flight" over "fight"...

Anyway, cats from the set wouldn't clown me because dudes knew I'd get down, but people stopped fukking with me, my girl broke up with me behind this. Now dudes at school, who weren't from the neighborhood, I remember one of them guys tried to act funny and make jokes about me being a hoe, til I pressed him in front of everyone at lunch, he didn't want the issue...

I started selling weed that year, which in reality wasn't much but at the time it added to the renegade persona I had, people weren't fukking with me but wouldn't step to me. Another guy, his girl ran up on me trying to play me and I beat her up, he tried to act like I was a bytch even though the chick took off on me and he didn't want the issue with me...

Years later, I'm around 23, and I end up in a dispute with a guy I went to school with when I went back to VA trafficking, the guy I went to school with was actually a well regarded hustler from the area, he went to jail back in '22 for killing his girl. But in 2012-13, when he heard I was back in the area, he tried to talk some shyt like "that's the Cali nigha who ran from Stratford nikkas but beat on bytches back in school". So that gained a little traction because of who he was, we had a little moment I can go into later...

10 years later this same dopeboy from Petersburg who clowned me for "beating on bytches in school", ends up in jail for killing his bytch. Life comes at you fast...

But my point in telling this story again, is I took an L running from those guys that day, the kid in the video took an L here. This isn't unrecoverable, but anyone who clowns him here forward, he gotta take off on em, no ifs ands or buts. People will leave him alone once he makes an example of a person or two....

Daps
Reppin
My Set
If that nikka don’t call his big cousins and have them waiting outside. Beat me up and my whole family gonna get on your ass. That’s why it’s good to have cousins that kill people. People know better than to even try you like that for real.

But no, you can’t change schools. You only do that if your life really in danger.

Cringe

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
I told them nah. So some random dude swung on me and missed, and I took off running...

I got chased out the hood, they tried to catch me but I got out. Got back to my section and got a phone call from one of my boys, that soon as I left, the 4th one of us got took off on, got beat up and took off in an ambulance...

Another guy, his girl ran up on me trying to play me and I beat her up, he tried to act like I was a bytch even though the chick took off on me and he didn't want the issue with me...
Cuh don't never tell nobody thisstory ever again :mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
snowfall-uncle-jerome.gif

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
My nikka, we had actual guns in school and shyt. Like we put our bookbag on the table and walk through the metal detectors in the morning. We just leave the gun in the bookbag and pick it up after we walk through. High school kids are treacherous as fukk. I’m not sure the vibe of this school or how bad it was, but nikkas already got bodies and shyt by high school. And certain people are not really getting played with based off their reputation or families reputation.

if thats your truth :hubie:

happy u made it dawg :salute:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Man this shyt bring back memories! I got in plenty of school fights:

•incited a brawl during a scrimmage with a rival school when me (CB) and the WR I was covering kept having words all scrimmage. Too many times passed and I swung on him, we started fighting and so did everyone else. They canceled the scrimmage and I got kicked off the team later that night;

•bunch of the local GDs and I had been having words and after school me and one of em lined it up on a block or two away from school. Whipped his ass good, then his cousin jumped in and got some licks on me. Wasn't a real "jump" but I was tired and couldn't get off on his cousin the way I wanted to because I just spent 2 minutes beating the first guy's ass;

•me and dude got into it because he thought I was fukking his girl. Really good fight, probably one of my favorites. Ended up shytting on myself because I had to shyt and was trying to find a toilet before we even fought, I just ran outta time;

•locker room fight I posted earlier;

•got into a 1v1 with this nikka over basketball, he mopped me up, but then two of his boys jumped in and I got whipped up good...

The first nikka I got into it with, tried to line the rematch two or three times, I pressed this nikka multiple times and he was shook, didn't wanna run that back. And like I said he actually beat me up but way before I had a rep for anything else people knew I wasn't nothing to play with, nikka probably felt like he got lucky and couldn't believe he actually beat me up...

One of the guys who jumped in, was shook when I pressed him for the fade. And I ain't gone lie, I was too shook to challenge the third guy who stomped on me 🤣 but 2 outta 3, I pushed the issue to them and they ain't want it;

•bus fight, dude was bragging bout taking my ex, I mopped him up;

•jumped on this white boy for calling me the n word;

•bus fight, dude kept calling me a bytch, I whupped that ass;

•bus fight, older guy thrashed me, I got wedged between the seats and couldn't get out, and he kept dropping haymakers;

•classroom after lunch, me and this dreadhead kid tore the class up, he could fight but I got it on him;

•basketball court, I tripped and nikka got off on me, I coulda had that though;

•over basketball again, got whipped;

•me and this kid play wrestling turned into a real fight, beat him up

This is only 13 fights, I'm forgetting some shyt. Crazy how time gets away from you...

But with all that said, I don't miss school at all. I'm a born fighter, I was never pressed about losing a fight. One, I won twice as many as I lost, but two, when you fight as much as I did, you're gonna lose some. It happens, I was never shook from the L. And people couldn't play me about an L because they knew I could fight and I'd be on the jokester's ass next 🤣...

cot damn breh....you couldn't wait to get in here with a glass of yak and get on that back in the day shyt :russ:

salute tho:salute:

those gladiator days.......maaan they don't do it like that no more :wow:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
The kids with bodies weren't really going to school like that, once you start drifting that way you're not really in school anymore...

The kids who brought guns to school were for show, 95% of those kids weren't out busting nothing...

I started trapping at 15, got kicked outta school for it. Got my first gun at 16, and as I tell people before, I didn't really start using guns like that til I got outta prison, but when I got my first strap I stopped going to school regularly, started amplifying my other shyt. It was known who was really about drilling something...

I always had hands so I was never the type who was like "touch me and I'll kill you", I really enjoyed the sport of fighting as a teenager. Prison kinda broke that enjoyment for me 🤣 🤣 🤣 but I was not worried about a nikka challenging me, on the occasions I took an L, that shyt may as well have never happened, never was clowned for it...

And the kids who were really playing with guns weren't threatening to me either, the mentality I had was the same as theirs...

Yea I didn't even have the mentality of consequences or shyt like that back then. It was always whatever I was stoopid like that :russ:

still was getting $$ tho :ufdup:

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Big dude look like he was being cool but had no problem finishing it.

Knock your head off your fukking body without even trying.

That's one reason I stopped fighting after a certain age.

I remember I pushed some dude one time. Told him to control his girl, so he ran up on me. Didn't even push 'em hard, but he fell back, hit his head on the asphalt, and started bleeding out his skull. He called the cops (of course). This wasn't a small dude.

Realized I wasnt in middle/high school/college anymore.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Big dude look like he was being cool but had no problem finishing it.

Knock your head off your fukking body without even trying.

That's one reason I stopped fighting after a certain age.

I remember I pushed some dude one time. Told him to control his girl, so he ran up on me. Didn't even push 'em hard, but he fell back, hit his head on the asphalt, and started bleeding out his skull. He called the cops (of course). This wasn't a small dude.

Realized I wasnt in middle/high school/college anymore.

yea I'm grown with kids I aint fighting unless its sparring @ the gym fuk that shyt.

But this thread about teenagers @ school scrapping lets not get it twisted.

1 of mines got suspended for shoving a kid :scust:
I figured this shyt was all the way done. Happy 2 see they still giving it up :blessed:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
There was a reverse of this situation back in 9th grade. One of the biggest guys in the class was walking around like Deebo. He would literally step on the court, take the basketball in the middle of your game, and leave with it. shyt like that. He tried to bully a group of kids (harmless, mousy, quiet types that never bothered anyone) one day during PE & my teammate that was hooping at an entirely different goal told him to the leave them alone. Obviously, Deebo wasnt having that.

My teammate was smaller (5'10, 155 or so, vs 6'3 230) & they took it to the locker room towards the end of gym. One was a legit athlete, while the other was simply big. I had come off the floor after running a few games and was cupcaking in the stands with my gf at the time, but when I saw the crowd moving to the locker room -- girls and boys -- I knew what time it was. By the time I got downstairs & into the locker room, all I saw was pandemonium & the big breh leaking, dazed and confused. My teammate had a cut under his eye but big boy was on his back, nose pouring & lip the size of Buddy Love's when Sherman was trying to regain control.

The video was in 144p but it was up on MySpace before the street lights came on that night. To big boys credit, he told the administration that he caught an inadvertent elbow in gym & didn't snitch. He was never the same after that & legitimately humbled himself. It's hard to be a bully once your marks see you get your ass beat by someone smaller. Having hands is vital, but landing that first blow is essential. I don't care how big you are. Enough power connects to that jaw, you are going to get rocked to sleep and tucked in.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
cot damn breh....you couldn't wait to get in here with a glass of yak and get on that back in the day shyt :russ:

salute tho:salute:

those gladiator days.......maaan they don't do it like that no more :wow:

Yea I didn't even have the mentality of consequences or shyt like that back then. It was always whatever I was stoopid like that :russ:

still was getting $$ tho :ufdup:

yea I'm grown with kids I aint fighting unless its sparring @ the gym fuk that shyt.

But this thread about teenagers @ school scrapping lets not get it twisted.

1 of mines got suspended for shoving a kid :scust:
I figured this shyt was all the way done. Happy 2 see they still giving it up :blessed:
🤣 nah bruh just seeing a thread about high school fights jogged my memory...

I didn't realize consequences then either. I've always said, there's a characteristic contrast between dudes who jump off the porch in their school years and guys who jump off later. The kids who really out drilling not going to school for long, and it's never as many kids on that time, as other kids assume. I was wild for my age but people thought I was wilder than I actually was----->because I was wilder than the kids going to school. Like, haven't been to school in a week or two, but pull up during lunch periods to sell pints of lean and quarter sacks of weed, wild. Then leave once the lunch blocks were over...

Show up to school the next week like nothing was going on...

So many high school stories, and to be real I didn't enjoy high school. Don't miss a thing about it. Just this thread jogs the memory...

Majority of teenagers really living like that have my fate, be in/out the system early, get killed early, and there's a rare low percentage of them who living that wild who escape clean. Fam was right that dudes brought poles to school but they were show and tell. I never took mine to school ever...

The kids my age I knew who would really wack something at that age, and there weren't that many, they weren't taking em to school or they weren't in school anymore period...

As far as now goes, it's easy to avoid conflict, and I personally feel when you reach a certain age after having lived thru enough conflict, you should know how to avoid it. Been with conflict all my life, maturity has taught me how to avoid it. I have no plans of ever being in another fight but I have children to live for, I'd be p*ssy to say if a nikka take off on me I gotta kill him. That's not how I'm wired, and I also think if a nigha been in enough gun battles you should be able to assess threats appropriately and understand when or if you need to shoot something...

Again though I think that comes from experiences of shooting people and people shooting at you. I ain't got an itchy finger. I've felt the emotions of knocking something down and someone trying to knock me off. People don't scare me, and in the event I ever have to line it with someone else again, me losing a fight, or a guy taking off on me, in a vacuum, isn't cause for me to take a nikka life 😂

I've known cats like @Double Burger With Cheese who disagree with me on this but I think everyone's experience shapes them. I ain't got time to be in dispute with anyone, I value my own life, I value my worth to my daughters, and I'm a grown man, I know every situation ain't life or death and I've had big numbers thrown at me. Grown ass adults, especially those of us who have lived thru conflict, should know how to minimize it...

Everything is circumstantial but the worst thing I could do is throw my life away because I have a dispute with a guy that leads to a fight with minimal to no threat of danger to my actual life....