Does He Have To Change Schools After This L????

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I've been in a couple situations where people were real quiet and calm with me oversomething petty.....then as soon as backup pulls up they turn into a pitbull :francis:

I'm trying to remember if I was ever in a situation like that, I'm sure I've seen it happen. Theoretically when I was I school if someone called someone else for support I was with taking on whoever...
I grew up with a nikka like that. Scary ass nikka who's stepdad sold dope so everytime we got into it with dude or even one of his potnas he'd run to the phone and call his momma and say "everyone" jumped him. next thing you know his old man is showing up to the school with a couple of grown ass nikkas.

thing is we never really fukked with dude. he was big but he was a scary nikka that couldn't fight and we all knew it. the only time he ever really fought two of my homeboys beat him and two of his nikkas up. none of the rest of the dudes I ran with were even out there, but of course he ran to momma and here comes the stepdad. but one of my other nikkas was into that pistol play real early and he showed us how that pistol evens things out. don't matter who you say you are or who you bring with you.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I'm trying to remember if I was ever in a situation like that, I'm sure I've seen it happen. Theoretically when I was I school if someone called someone else for support I was with taking on whoever...

I just never really had cats trying me like that to be honest, cats knew I was with the action. And like I said I lost a few fights and no one could play me out about it, I was always in something. It did hurt when my girl left me when I ran from them dudes though...

I don't know why not, I'm probably the most transparent poster here whether talking school or relationships or anything else. I ain't got nothing to hide and nothing I'm so ashamed of that I can't discuss it. This topic is about school days 20 years ago. I ain't ashamed of that shyt 🤣 and I'm pretty sure I've shared this before already...

man I still get tried to this day.....and im old with kids. people love me or hate me. theres never been an in-between.

my folks are from 2 different neighborhoods. my first love was from my pops hood. That was when I became public enemy #1 FR FR.

Brehs didn't care about anything i was doing in their hood until I scooped my shortie. then it was a green light on my ass. If it wasn't for big bro things woulda been a LOT harder for me NGL.

I was out there moving with 0 permission 2. my neighborhood wasn't like that. never even crossed my mind. I had no situational awareness; nor did I care at the time.
nepotism for the W :blessed:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
man I still get tried to this day.....and im old with kids. people love me or hate me. theres never been an in-between.

my folks are from 2 different neighborhoods. my first love was from my pops hood. That was when I became public enemy #1 FR FR.

Brehs didn't care about anything i was doing in their hood until I scooped my shortie. then it was a green light on my ass. If it wasn't for big bro things woulda been a LOT harder for me NGL.

I was out there moving with 0 permission 2. my neighborhood wasn't like that. never even crossed my mind. I had no situational awareness; nor did I care at the time.
nepotism for the W :blessed:
I bounced around so much I never had protection, and while it isn't something I thought about in real time, I wonder if subconsciously it affected how I demo'd. There was no big brother I could call for help (when I got jumped at that basketball game my big brother asked me what did I do to get jumped when I came limping home 🤣)...

I had no cousins I could lean on, no dad to step in with his rep and authority, none of that. Had I grown up in Sacramento entirely this likely would've been different, because both my mom and dad have names, and different relatives with names on both sides. But that wasn't reality, and I wonder if bouncing around so much with no familial protection so to speak, just subconsciously shaped how I grew...

I never looked to anyone for help in my disputes, the closest would be that day I ran, waiting to see if my guys would be like "we all going down together" 🤣 but I never leaned on anyone, never asked for support, and this continued to carry over as I grew more active outside and in the jails and prisons too. I was always kind of on some loner shyt, had people I fukked with but I handled my own issues...

I remember going to rob this nikka I had issues with once and the lick didn't go down, me and fam were in a literal standoff, and after the fact I was chopping it up with my dog and he was like "damn bruh you should called me, we woulda went in there" 🤣 I've supported cats who called on me sometimes but I never really called anyone on anything I had going...

I've been removed from The Field for awhile and my life has gotten exponentially better for it. I don't have any issues with anybody except these mothers of my children 😂 and even if I were I know how to act, like I said I've been in enough conflict for 20 nikkas, I ain't super emotional, super tough, scared of other men or have an itchy trigger finger. Life is good and you don't have some of these experiences ice had to live to your mid-30s and still not know how to move!

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I bounced around so much I never had protection, and while it isn't something I thought about in real time, I wonder if subconsciously it affected how I demo'd. There was no big brother I could call for help (when I got jumped at that basketball game my big brother asked me what did I do to get jumped when I came limping home 🤣)...

I had no cousins I could lean on, no dad to step in with his rep and authority, none of that. Had I grown up in Sacramento entirely this likely would've been different, because both my mom and dad have names, and different relatives with names on both sides. But that wasn't reality, and I wonder if bouncing around so much with no familial protection so to speak, just subconsciously shaped how I grew...

I never looked to anyone for help in my disputes, the closest would be that day I ran, waiting to see if my guys would be like "we all going down together" 🤣 but I never leaned on anyone, never asked for support, and this continued to carry over as I grew more active outside and in the jails and prisons too. I was always kind of on some loner shyt, had people I fukked with but I handled my own issues...

I remember going to rob this nikka I had issues with once and the lick didn't go down, me and fam were in a literal standoff, and after the fact I was chopping it up with my dog and he was like "damn bruh you should called me, we woulda went in there" 🤣 I've supported cats who called on me sometimes but I never really called anyone on anything I had going...

I've been removed from The Field for awhile and my life has gotten exponentially better for it. I don't have any issues with anybody except these mothers of my children 😂 and even if I were I know how to act, like I said I've been in enough conflict for 20 nikkas, I ain't super emotional, super tough, scared of other men or have an itchy trigger finger. Life is good and you don't have some of these experiences ice had to live to your mid-30s and still not know how to move!

I'm like you....my fam was spread out.....and not everyone was built like that in mines :mjcry:

I still dress fly and got big boy toys so its gonna come with the terroritry. and I'm out in the burbs now where most of these brehs watched 2 many movies and listened 2 2 much rap. smell me :russ:

last time I was at the stripclub out here I got tried for throwing $ and getting a dance. I'm dead serious. was in there solo drunk n high out my mind. brehs really love these hoes out here like that :scust:

I tried to be lowkey with the snaps and they were 2 stoopid 2 even realize I was cooking them. once I told the hoe 2 get up if she wanna make some $ and she rolled with me thats when they got upset :mjlol:

brehs look the part tho but the eyes and body language says different :lolbron:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I'm like you....my fam was spread out.....and not everyone was built like that in mines :mjcry:

I still dress fly and got big boy toys so its gonna come with the terroritry. and I'm out in the burbs now where most of these brehs watched 2 many movies and listened 2 2 much rap. smell me :russ:

last time I was at the stripclub out here I got tried for throwing $ and getting a dance. I'm dead serious. was in there solo drunk n high out my mind. brehs really love these hoes out here like that :scust:

I tried to be lowkey with the snaps and they were 2 stoopid 2 even realize I was cooking them. once I told the hoe 2 get up if she wanna make some $ and she rolled with me thats when they got upset :mjlol:

brehs look the part tho but the eyes and body language says different :lolbron:
🤣 man the bolded is 1000% fact. That goes for nikkas looking like money but not weighing like that, and it goes for nikkas who sound or look tough 🤣 you can always subtly assess the temperature of cats or rooms and tell who is who and what is what. Always, 100% of the time...

I do really well for myself now, I got a 6% raise about 5 weeks ago and I'm in line for a bigger one within the next 6 months. I ain't got nothing to brag about but I'm building a real nest for myself that looks better with each passing month, each passing year. I'm proud of myself for real, because I started this journey with no financial education, no blueprint on how to follow the path that I'm on. And I keep learning new shyt and growing in how I can continue building...

I do got some secrets in how I'm constructing my vision that I protect from here, and it's all legal and above board, but man every couple months I review some shyt and I'm proud of myself. This shyt is going better than the estimated plan!

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Man this shyt bring back memories! I got in plenty of school fights:

•incited a brawl during a scrimmage with a rival school when me (CB) and the WR I was covering kept having words all scrimmage. Too many times passed and I swung on him, we started fighting and so did everyone else. They canceled the scrimmage and I got kicked off the team later that night;

•bunch of the local GDs and I had been having words and after school me and one of em lined it up on a block or two away from school. Whipped his ass good, then his cousin jumped in and got some licks on me. Wasn't a real "jump" but I was tired and couldn't get off on his cousin the way I wanted to because I just spent 2 minutes beating the first guy's ass;

•me and dude got into it because he thought I was fukking his girl. Really good fight, probably one of my favorites. Ended up shytting on myself because I had to shyt and was trying to find a toilet before we even fought, I just ran outta time;

•locker room fight I posted earlier;

•got into a 1v1 with this nikka over basketball, he mopped me up, but then two of his boys jumped in and I got whipped up good...

The first nikka I got into it with, tried to line the rematch two or three times, I pressed this nikka multiple times and he was shook, didn't wanna run that back. And like I said he actually beat me up but way before I had a rep for anything else people knew I wasn't nothing to play with, nikka probably felt like he got lucky and couldn't believe he actually beat me up...

One of the guys who jumped in, was shook when I pressed him for the fade. And I ain't gone lie, I was too shook to challenge the third guy who stomped on me 🤣 but 2 outta 3, I pushed the issue to them and they ain't want it;

•bus fight, dude was bragging bout taking my ex, I mopped him up;

•jumped on this white boy for calling me the n word;

•bus fight, dude kept calling me a bytch, I whupped that ass;

•bus fight, older guy thrashed me, I got wedged between the seats and couldn't get out, and he kept dropping haymakers;

•classroom after lunch, me and this dreadhead kid tore the class up, he could fight but I got it on him;

•basketball court, I tripped and nikka got off on me, I coulda had that though;

•over basketball again, got whipped;

•me and this kid play wrestling turned into a real fight, beat him up

This is only 13 fights, I'm forgetting some shyt. Crazy how time gets away from you...

But with all that said, I don't miss school at all. I'm a born fighter, I was never pressed about losing a fight. One, I won twice as many as I lost, but two, when you fight as much as I did, you're gonna lose some. It happens, I was never shook from the L. And people couldn't play me about an L because they knew I could fight and I'd be on the jokester's ass next 🤣...

You're lucky this is a big ass post and a lot of people will skim over it cause this right here is a flagrant 2:

me and dude got into it because he thought I was fukking his girl. Really good fight, probably one of my favorites. Ended up shytting on myself because I had to shyt and was trying to find a toilet before we even fought, I just ran outta time;

:laff:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
You're lucky this is a big ass post and a lot of people will skim over it cause this right here is a flagrant 2:

:laff:
I've already told that story on here at some point. It's funny in retrospect, me and my dog were at this chick's house trying to set her up for the double whammy, she got a call her mom was coming home and we had to leave. I asked her where the bathroom was and she asked me if I was going #1 or #2, I told her I had to shyt and she told me I wasn't shytting in her house...

So we left and on the way ran into some guys I had issues with, tried to hold it but it's hard to concentrate on holding your shyt and whipping a nugga ass at the same time...

March 2006, I was 16 years old when this happened 🤣 🤣 but I've shared this before...

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
🤣 man the bolded is 1000% fact. That goes for nikkas looking like money but not weighing like that, and it goes for nikkas who sound or look tough 🤣 you can always subtly assess the temperature of cats or rooms and tell who is who and what is what. Always, 100% of the time...

I do really well for myself now, I got a 6% raise about 5 weeks ago and I'm in line for a bigger one within the next 6 months. I ain't got nothing to brag about but I'm building a real nest for myself that looks better with each passing month, each passing year. I'm proud of myself for real, because I started this journey with no financial education, no blueprint on how to follow the path that I'm on. And I keep learning new shyt and growing in how I can continue building...

I do got some secrets in how I'm constructing my vision that I protect from here, and it's all legal and above board, but man every couple months I review some shyt and I'm proud of myself. This shyt is going better than the estimated plan!

proud of you dawg. :salute:

I'm like u in that sense. I had no blueprint. I freestyled n just figured this thing out. I aint better than nobody but I rolled those dice. I didn't kick my feet up. That got me feeling the way I do RN. understand what I'm saying?

I took everything I learned in life and remixed it. I use all that to move further in how my lyfe is now. and its working.

I know where im at. I can read a room.

Breh ive seen so many fake ass MFers my whole life. Even when I was back then in a different enviorment. I swear in my current lyfe ive prolly dealt with more solid brehs/dudes. That shyt still kinda blows my mind. A lot of cats straight up faking the funk.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
its gotta be terrible for the youth that ALL YOUR L's are caught on camera :sadcam:

Black Jesus.

That's gotta be Hell for the dudes that get beat up. Overall, I had some great moments that I wish could a been filmed, but I have had some Ls that still haunt me to this day even though there were only a few people to witness them. If THOSE would have been recorded I would be in eternal anguish.