Does He Have To Change Schools After This L????

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Man I miss school. Especially 7-9th grade

fukkery every single day :mjcry:
🤣 I got in a ton of fights in school, was always pushing shyt. I don't miss school at all, June will be 18 years since I last walked a hallway (17 since I should've graduated in '07)...
I never understood how some dudes will call out people twice their size. Like come on
I did shyt like this faithfully and never get slept because I was a brawler and cats knew that...

This video reminds me of a locker room brawl with a brother the size of the big guy in this video. Whole fight dude hit me maybe 3 times, my nose was leaking like a faucet, he caught me square on it once. But he was swinging wild just like this big dude in video was, and I was whipping his ass...

I remember cats called it a "tie" afterwards because homie wasn't leaking and I was, but I was thumping his fat ass 😂...

@Apprentice this was at Prince George High near VSU, bout 20 years ago 🤣 🤣...

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
thats some real sucker shyt.

A nikka touch me it’s a good chance they may die. nikkas having killer cousins/brothers is nothing new. Just like if you put your hands on one of my people around me and think it’s about to be a fair fight. You a mothafukking fool. nikkas have tried to kill me and all kind of shyt. nikkas are not out here playing fair

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
A nikka touch me it’s a good chance they may die. nikkas having killer cousins/brothers is nothing new. Just like if you put your hands on one of my people around me and think it’s about to be a fair fight. You a mothafukking fool. nikkas have tried to kill me and all kind of shyt. nikkas are not out here playing fair

they're kids in high school not 30 something year old men :dahell:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
they're kids in high school not 30 something year old men :dahell:

My nikka, we had actual guns in school and shyt. Like we put our bookbag on the table and walk through the metal detectors in the morning. We just leave the gun in the bookbag and pick it up after we walk through. High school kids are treacherous as fukk. I’m not sure the vibe of this school or how bad it was, but nikkas already got bodies and shyt by high school. And certain people are not really getting played with based off their reputation or families reputation.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Man this shyt bring back memories! I got in plenty of school fights:

•incited a brawl during a scrimmage with a rival school when me (CB) and the WR I was covering kept having words all scrimmage. Too many times passed and I swung on him, we started fighting and so did everyone else. They canceled the scrimmage and I got kicked off the team later that night;

•bunch of the local GDs and I had been having words and after school me and one of em lined it up on a block or two away from school. Whipped his ass good, then his cousin jumped in and got some licks on me. Wasn't a real "jump" but I was tired and couldn't get off on his cousin the way I wanted to because I just spent 2 minutes beating the first guy's ass;

•me and dude got into it because he thought I was fukking his girl. Really good fight, probably one of my favorites. Ended up shytting on myself because I had to shyt and was trying to find a toilet before we even fought, I just ran outta time;

•locker room fight I posted earlier;

•got into a 1v1 with this nikka over basketball, he mopped me up, but then two of his boys jumped in and I got whipped up good...

The first nikka I got into it with, tried to line the rematch two or three times, I pressed this nikka multiple times and he was shook, didn't wanna run that back. And like I said he actually beat me up but way before I had a rep for anything else people knew I wasn't nothing to play with, nikka probably felt like he got lucky and couldn't believe he actually beat me up...

One of the guys who jumped in, was shook when I pressed him for the fade. And I ain't gone lie, I was too shook to challenge the third guy who stomped on me 🤣 but 2 outta 3, I pushed the issue to them and they ain't want it;

•bus fight, dude was bragging bout taking my ex, I mopped him up;

•jumped on this white boy for calling me the n word;

•bus fight, dude kept calling me a bytch, I whupped that ass;

•bus fight, older guy thrashed me, I got wedged between the seats and couldn't get out, and he kept dropping haymakers;

•classroom after lunch, me and this dreadhead kid tore the class up, he could fight but I got it on him;

•basketball court, I tripped and nikka got off on me, I coulda had that though;

•over basketball again, got whipped;

•me and this kid play wrestling turned into a real fight, beat him up

This is only 13 fights, I'm forgetting some shyt. Crazy how time gets away from you...

But with all that said, I don't miss school at all. I'm a born fighter, I was never pressed about losing a fight. One, I won twice as many as I lost, but two, when you fight as much as I did, you're gonna lose some. It happens, I was never shook from the L. And people couldn't play me about an L because they knew I could fight and I'd be on the jokester's ass next 🤣...

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
honestly in HS you'll be alright after that if you become a comedian or a good athlete after something like that, or bag a hot girl...the only un-recoverable i think is if you piss or shyt your pants.

That is transfer from the school status

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
My nikka, we had actual guns in school and shyt. Like we put our bookbag on the table and walk through the metal detectors in the morning. We just leave the gun in the bookbag and pick it up after we walk through. High school kids are treacherous as fukk. I’m not sure the vibe of this school or how bad it was, but nikkas already got bodies and shyt by high school. And certain people are not really getting played with based off their reputation or families reputation.
The kids with bodies weren't really going to school like that, once you start drifting that way you're not really in school anymore...

The kids who brought guns to school were for show, 95% of those kids weren't out busting nothing...

I started trapping at 15, got kicked outta school for it. Got my first gun at 16, and as I tell people before, I didn't really start using guns like that til I got outta prison, but when I got my first strap I stopped going to school regularly, started amplifying my other shyt. It was known who was really about drilling something...

I always had hands so I was never the type who was like "touch me and I'll kill you", I really enjoyed the sport of fighting as a teenager. Prison kinda broke that enjoyment for me 🤣 🤣 🤣 but I was not worried about a nikka challenging me, on the occasions I took an L, that shyt may as well have never happened, never was clowned for it...

And the kids who were really playing with guns weren't threatening to me either, the mentality I had was the same as theirs...

Daps
Literally this quote in video form :wow:

tyson.jpg

Lil man had the chance to size him up and set up the fade, prolly looked up videos on how to fight bigger dudes, and overthought himself thinking it was too easy

He didn’t think this through. Too small of a space to dodge haymakers from big man. He needs to fight him again somewhere he can move around

Nah ain't no rematches :childplease: he gotta take that L till graduation

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is like basketball: You can be a bad defender or a good defender. Thing is, if you are always defending in earnest, you ARE going to get crossed over. You are going to get dunked on.

This kid wanted to squabble and managed to catch a one-hitter-quitter. We didn't have camera phones like that back in the day so it was between you and whomever was there. This shyt gonna live on with him looking like he is on a lawn chair with a newspaper in hand. Tough break.