Does Beauty and the Beast look terrible?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
How'd that turn out breh?
bruh the that little gay scene was so horrible :scust:

:troll:

wasn't no kissing, just quick scene of Lefou starting to dance with a male...lasted like 3 seconds. Still it wasn't needed, but it's child friendly in my opinion.

besides this even the first movie Disney had a gay scene in it. Even tho it's inspired by a true story. Lets not forget about this fruitcake from Remember The Titans :heh:

rememer_the_titans_2_by_sweetdarkdream-d3j8nz9.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
bruh the that little gay scene was so horrible :scust:

:troll:

wasn't no kissing, just quick scene of Lefou starting to dance with a male...lasted like 3 seconds. Still it wasn't needed, but it's child friendly in my opinion.

Oh I know it was nothing. I don't mind it at all. Just the homie @Brandeezy was convinced it'd hurt the movies bottom line and it went on to break records and is disneys biggest opening weekend since civil war and theaters were sold out days before the first showing. Coli logic is just bugging me out lately

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'll take that L :wow: I should've never doubted Disney remakes

Lion King 200M+ OW confirmed

Aladdin also on deck. Saw little kids everywhere Saturday night dressed like belle. Like me and @steadyrighteous said, vocal minority. Most people don't care about that stuff man. Live and let live

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'll take that L :wow: I should've never doubted Disney remakes

Lion King 200M+ OW confirmed
Dont worry.

Mouse didnt take no offense to your betrayal and doubt.... he just laughed at you.

mickey_laughing.gif

Again the guarantees of life

Death, Taxes, DISNEY

Martha

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Aladdin also on deck. Saw little kids everywhere Saturday night dressed like belle. Like me and @steadyrighteous said, vocal minority. Most people don't care about that stuff man. Live and let live
IDK how I feel about this. I am a firm believer in Disney but how do you even attempt to have another person play Genie???

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
What the hell was The Beast a Prince of, exactly? You mean to tell me that none of these villagers knew about the giant, dark, ominous castle that was 20 miles up the hill?
Well I'm curious as to why he was still Prince when his father is MIA

But the enchantress erased the prince and other people from the townsfolks' memory...

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
IDK how I feel about this. I am a firm believer in Disney but how do you even attempt to have another person play Genie???

I don't feel any specific way about it for real. Especially since someone else already played genie. Dan Castlenatla voiced him in return of jafar and the Aladdin tv show and he did a pretty good job actually. Some people said the same thing about replacing Angela Lansbury for ms pots but it happened.