Does Beauty and the Beast look terrible?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Witch got the nerve to curse my dude after she barged into a party she wasn't invited to smh these hoes petty af :childplease:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
you dodged the bullet. now if it were lego batman, I'd be all about going to that movie. but they already went with the wife, so that's not gonna happen.
Lego batman i can tolerate...And this new beast movie it's over 2 hrs long. :scust: The original classic was only 84 mins. Wtf they gotta add 45 mins in this shyt for? Definitely dodged a bullet. U did too.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
It was alright. I'll probably never watch it again though. :yeshrug:

There was an autistic girl in my theater screaming her head off before the previews started because people were sitting around her. I kept thinking to myself "Where is this girl's parents? :stopitslime:" Someone dropped her off. Luckily, she quieted down when the movie started.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
It was alright. I'll probably never watch it again though. :yeshrug:

There was an autistic girl in my theater screaming her head off before the previews started because people were sitting around her. I kept thinking to myself "Where is this girl's parents? :stopitslime:" Someone dropped her off. Luckily, she quieted down when the movie started.
Wouldn't want you to get gangsta on a handicap broad :whoa::dead:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
saw this today w/ the lady friend...thought it was okay...first live action disney remake I've watched..I think the cartoon is better overall...but emma, luke, gad, etc. were perfect for the roles.

I didn't really like the new songs they added...but the reimagining of the classic ones were cool, especially be our guest...shyt looked like a ride at disneyland visually.