Does Beauty and the Beast look terrible?

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

MQElSqD.gif

I know this site throws "c00n" around for everything, but this video is the very definition of c00ning if I ever saw it :mjlol:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I didn't realize so many posters here held this in such high regard lol

I remember the original, I am a 1985 baby so, this was a big movie back then. After watching the trailer before 'Fences' earlier this week, I vaguely remembered musical numbers like 'by my guest', the scenes of the villagers (trump supporters) storming the castle, and the fact it's set in France. I think I had some sort of Disney illustrated book too, or my sister did. Wasn't there also some bizarre live action TV show on Sci Fi way back when too? Or was that syndicated....

No real interest in this movie. Overdone, cynical, by the numbers cash grab, looks as unwatchable and deathly boring as that Snow White adaptation with Kristin Stewart.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
And they'll be that many more people who embrace it. Come on people we know how this plays out lol

Not talking about theaters, i'm talking about parents taking their kids to see it.

"I heard they turned that into a homo movie, we're not taking our kids to see that shyt"