Does anyone watch this web series on YouTube called Money and Violence, based out of Flatbush?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ty acting is better than alot of them other nikkas imo
sNX8BNf.png
to be honest i feel like its the role he's meant to play. nikka legitimately has you feeling like you wanna deck him cause he's slimy as fukk. if that aint good actig then what is?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Yes. Only thing is they sightly exaggerate how bad Flatbush is (In terms of crime) IRL, most nikkas from other areas think its a "good hood". Also they don't mention the gangs like the Crips which have a major presence in Flatbush street life IRL, no fancy handshakes those gang nikkas be doing either :ld:but its understandable, probably don't want anyone in the cast getting pressed by crip nikkas IRL. Cam got shot in DC cause of something his character said in one of those hood movies he played in.

Nah he got shot because he was beefing with the Lighty family and they're heavy in DC.

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Mister might be the funniest nikka on here, the deebo of flatbush.. when he made son take him to the store on his back i fukking lost it

"ohhhhhhh you dont respect ya jaw! what you got for me?" :birdman:

That nikka TY is overacting like a motherfukker :laff: he gotta start talking like he on the block cause in some scenes he coming off funny as fukk

Rafe dropping knowledge every time he on screen gets annoying too...the nikka Miz just caught a body and this nikka Rafe sitting hear hitting him with quotes from 48 Laws :mjkwanza:

and :dead: at the jamaican dude BR after the other dread told him some bullshyt..nikka had enough :dead:

"OBSERVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE? AYYYE WHAT DE BLOOD CLOOTTT!!!" :laff: 10:24

overall this shyt is dope as fukk....i used to live in flatbush for a bit growing up by parade pl, so seeing certain spots brought me back :wow: i like that they put the scamming stuff in there because that shyt is going down HEAVY right now...its a lot of story lines they can touch on i cant wait for the season finale and season 2

oh and that chick chyna gotta fat ass too

http://instagram.com/chyna718/

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Watched every ep over the last 3 days. shyt is fukking hilarious. This dude Ty is a wild fukking boy.

"Respect ya jaw t-shirts" better be on mad shirts this summer in the 'bush too or :ufdup:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Rafe dropping knowledge every time he on screen gets annoying too...the nikka Miz just caught a body and this nikka Rafe sitting hear hitting him with quotes from 48 Laws :mjkwanza:
I like the dropping knowledge scenes :manny: I admit the Eric Gardner scene was corny considering Rafe stay robbing and dishing out violence to black men.

Rafe best acting comes when he be "kicking knowedge" IMO.
THIS IS CRACK ANY MORE WEBSERIES ADD TONY YAYO POSTED THIS ON IG I THINK 50 GOING TO PUT SOME MONEY IN THIS
50 already has a show like this... Power. He threw jab at Empire cause he claimed they was biting his show, hes not gonna put money into this web series. Especially considering they have similar themes.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
This is so good with a lil amnesia and some pineapple juice

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
this show is building momentum. I can see this being the beginning of young brothers putting their own tv series together and just uploading it to youtube.