Does anyone watch this web series on YouTube called Money and Violence, based out of Flatbush?

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
And some of the poor acting is just unintentional comedy.
My favorite one is when dude and his GF got robbed at the Labor Day parade... the GF acting was so bad I thought she was in it for a second :pachaha: when she wasn't had me like :what:She was a lil bit TOO calm about getting robbed at gunpoint.

But the girl who plays the babymomma of the nikka with the dead brother is really good, when she did the usual "nikkas ain't shyt" rant it seemed very believable :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on episode 6 this is GREAT shyt overall. Funny how it popped up right after GS9 popped(Flatbush) Funk Flex is doing his thing in here, easily the best actor in here.

Worl Boss 1Don

One Don if anno me ah Tesha Miller
Daps
i fukks with money and violence . my nikka mista be making dudes give him piggy back rides to the store :heh: shyt be having me dying. the yardies warring with miz and rafe is my 2nd favorite story line behind "shoota" shane and ty. i want ty to get bodied, but he brings too much good fukkery. the acting isnt going to win any oscars and some of the ccharacters do ramble on and on , like fresh and "di general" but all in all this shyt is dope.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I'm on episode 6 this is GREAT shyt overall. Funny how it popped up right after GS9 popped(Flatbush) Funk Flex is doing his thing in here, easily the best actor in here.

LOl you talking about the guy who plays Rafe? His real name is Moe. This is his show. Well, him and Miz show. Rafe is the director, producer and writer for it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Miz homeboy is nice with it too though. This shyt has TERMENDOUS potential. If it never pans out I saw at least 17 episodes are on youtube and I'm only on my way to 11 so i'm good. Salute to TS.

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Subs for later. I see these videos under related vids all the time, but I never gave em a chance. Ima check it out, see if I can jump on the wagon before the show blows up lol

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Miz homeboy is nice with it too though. This shyt has TERMENDOUS potential. If it never pans out I saw at least 17 episodes are on youtube and I'm only on my way to 11 so i'm good. Salute to TS.
There's 22 episodes so far. The websIte is Cloud 9 Tv. They film literally the day before they upload it

Last edited: