Does anyone watch this web series on YouTube called Money and Violence, based out of Flatbush?

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New Drama Series Dropping Soon...

10155282_789887967726973_1948927600863700993_n.jpg

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
NYC right over the williamsburg. why you ask

Because everybody I know in nyc has no problem with the acting and are feeling the script. The acting isn't great but most people just get caught up in story. We think it's dope that a new show about our city is blowing up and we see pass all the lil shyt we wouldn't otherwise.

U by apollo?

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because everybody I know in nyc has no problem with the acting and are feeling the script. The acting isn't great but most people just get caught up in story. We think it's dope that a new show about our city is blowing up and we see pass all the lil shyt we wouldn't otherwise.

U by apollo?
im on the manhattan side delancey and shyt.
Its authentic in the slang and our tone but its not good enough where i want to follow the story. If i wanted the story i would just read about it.

I lived by Apollo when it was on delancey, i do miss that shyt.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
im on the manhattan side delancey and shyt.
Its authentic in the slang and our tone but its not good enough where i want to follow the story. If i wanted the story i would just read about it.

I lived by Apollo when it was on delancey, i do miss that shyt.

I think everybody watches it for different reasons
It might remind people of how it was growin up
There really ain't no hood shows or movies out
Some people wanna support the hood
And some people like myself actually enjoy most of the story

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Honestly, from a filmmaking standpoint this is bad. But us blacks got low expectations when it comes to films so :yeshrug:

It really isn't that bad at all considering the circumstances. Basically one muhfukka with a camera and a crew of nikkas. Especially considering they do all the filming, editing and uploading in the same day.

H.S.

All Star
Daps
I honestly think these dudes sell themselves short by saying they're not real actors. Miz, Shane, and Tye are pretty convincing.

I hate that we always have to preface hood shows and movies with, "the acting is bad, but," as if Pacino's acting in The Godfather films was some sort of work of genius.

Daps
I honestly think these dudes sell themselves short by saying they're not real actors. Miz, Shane, and Tye are pretty convincing.

I hate that we always have to preface hood shows and movies with, "the acting is bad, but," as if Pacino's acting in The Godfather films was some sort of work of genius.

:dahell:Did this nikka just compare the acting on this to Al fukking Pacino?

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
the series is great. at first i wasn't going to give it a chance because of the camera and bad acting, but as the show goes on it gets better and better. i finished it in 2 days.