Does anyone watch this web series on YouTube called Money and Violence, based out of Flatbush?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:damn: Them yardies be giving it up. I finally got around to this. Been binge watching since 2am...On episode 8.

SugarKane be looking too sweet

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
leon reminds me of a fukking clown I used to know.....scumbag to the max

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I saw the Breakfast Club interview and thought there was a bit of tension in the room. 10 people up there but Rafe speaks 90% of the time. I know it's his thing but I really wanted to hear from Ty, Shane and Mister too.

nikka spoke the majority of the time in his HOT 97 interview too :snoop:. shyt was OVERKILL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically. You can tell son is proud to see his work get appreciated but he has to work on his speech for public appearances. C Styles was talking during Ebro's show and Rafe cut him off Star and Buc style. He also messed up during the interview when he said people approach him lending support and asking if there are any favors needed and he mentioned spreading the word and getting the viewership up. Rafe doesnt realize that viewers will come once you have a quality product or enough of one to keep people hooked. It definitely shows as the story has improved in quality significantly throughout the season.

However, he should listen to the streets and take notes on how to improve and let those thoughts be his muse to create even further. I know how he feels though. To be excited and overwhelmed by your success; however, he cannot be blinded by those same passions.
My nikka you sound EXACTLY like the CHARACTER Rafe haha

Daps
That lightskinned Yardi nikka the livest on the show.

OBSERVE?!

I agree with him fully. Observe when the score like 1-1 to catch Miz n em slippin then body another. But them Yardis now down 3-2, it's time to start sweeping out the block and General talmbout observe:what:. Observe fukking what and these nikkas done already lost 3 close friends and the war still hot. This isn't the military, since when can a street crew afford to lose 3+ goons over what started on a bullshyt beef. Blocks ain't being taken over or nothing, it's a grudge match and these nikkas losing soldiers on a war that shouldn't have gone this far

Last edited:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
honest question does the acting getting better as you progress through episodes, shyts killa season status and at least that shyt was funny. cant get into the shyt, the dialogue is shyt also.