Does anyone watch this web series on YouTube called Money and Violence, based out of Flatbush?

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
Yeah I don't think Rafe is dead. He'll be back to put Chopper down for Season 2. Having said that, it's not looking too good for him and Miz. With the NYPD up on all the robberies they've committed then it's only a matter of time before shyt hits the fan and they end up dead or in jail. shyt's not looking good for Shooter Shane either. I don't see him making it out of Season 2. He's got too many people out for his head (The NYPD and the goons that Leon is sending for him). Tai needs to die. On another note, :salute: to Kane for finally manning up and shooting Mister. Dude had it coming.

I'm very surprised at how addicting this show was. I'm gonna be waiting for them to start the new season. Hopefully the production value and acting continues to improve. My favorite character on the show is BR so I hope he comes back. I'm glad he didn't get killed by General and Fresh.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that nikka Shane wildin

"Yo Shay relay this message for me, Tell Tai when Shane sees him hes gonna put a hole in his fukking head" :mjlol:

Season 2 shyt bout to get real
l9crxI7.png

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Interesting route Rafe took with the writing. He basically put all of his crew in a jam going forward

Kane = got two bodies now. Or if Mista is still alive he has even bigger problems
Shane = cops will be on him, he probably still has the gun from the murder of Tai's cousin on him too
Miz = on camera doing robberies
Rafe = potentially dead and on camera doing robberies.

I have no idea what's going on with them yardies. :mjcry: I guess they gave up on getting revenge.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Finale was all that I expected. Im not sure how Black knew that Rafe went to the BX to sell the bird to Choppa and his dudes when Frantz was the one that sent him up there? Im sure season 2 will explain how black was involved.

Rafe did a great job with the storyline to keep heads guessing (Yardies, Miz, Jessica & Shay and even Black). Cant wait to see what next season brings. Hopefully this show will inspire brothers from all over to do the independent thing and put out quality work as well.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
that nikka Shooter Shane so funny

he def. tha best actor on this show

Lol....mane when he got played for those gift cards it had me dying :dead:

The reaction to the Ls he takes are classic