Does anyone watch this web series on YouTube called Money and Violence, based out of Flatbush?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
@Newark88 you always come thru with HEAT....

but this by far is your GREATEST WORK....

THIS HAS TO BE THE THREAD OF THE YEAR :blessed:

even my lady knows to STFU and keep it moving when im watching this shyt at the crib :russ:

IM ADDICTED TO THIS SHOW!

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps

Cloud9TV's Youtube show "Money & Violence" had an extremely successful first season, garnering attention from several major networks and providing a storyline and characters many can relate to. The cast recently appeared at the Brooklyn Hip-Hop Festival media day, and main characters Moetivation and Ray - aka Raf and Miz, respectively - sat down with VladTV to let us know what we can expect in season two, from better quality to new cast members.

Though they haven't begun filming for the next season, you can definitely expect "bigger and better" episodes than the first. Moe says he plans to provide fewer yet longer episodes, with new characters and back-stories on the ones we've grown to love and hate. Because they had a limited budget last season, the cast is asking that their fans contribute to the crowdfunding campaign so that they can "up the production quality" after receiving comparisons to shows like "Power" and "The Wire."

During the interview Ray and Moe were also asked about Meek's comments on not returning to the hood once you're at a certain level of your career, to which Moe feels should never be the case. "I'm all about giving back and I'm all about 'this is where I'm from,'" he began. "And I don't believe that there's a ever point in time that could ever come that I would be afraid of where I'm from. Why be afraid of those that are just like me? I don't ever see that happening."

Find out what else they have in store for their fans on the second season of "Money and Violence" above.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Season 2 Ep 1 was great.

Yo @FreshAIG I can't remember if it was you that said you knew people that know Mo/Rafe, but a "Call me Choppa!" T-shirt would probably do numbers. That shyt is legit funny how often Shay disrespects him.