Does anyone have a Apple Watch

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Also, don't forget to purchase bands on Amazon instead of apple.com. Lots of very good bands there for affordable prices.
Yeah, I went to the Apple store today to get a magnetic, metal band it and was like $120. :huhldup:

What bands do you recommend off amazon?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Yeah, I went to the Apple store today to get a magnetic, metal band it and was like $120. :huhldup:

What bands do you recommend off amazon?
There are a ton a good one of all colors. Many of them have over 300 reviews. Just search Apple watch band with your corresponding watch size. There are literally 100's.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I simply like wearing traditional watches more than hi-tech watches

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just gotta say, this shyt is the truth. I use the features so much. I thought it was a gimmick when it came out, but after having one for a few weeks....shyt is very useful. Smartwatches are the shyt. Apple did good. :obama:

I'm looking forward to version 2. I'll sell my 1 and get the 2nd one upon release. It's great for the calendar, timer, weather, exercise, music, telling time, etc. Great purchase. I highly recommend the Apple Watch. I never thought I'd say it, but smart watches are useful as hell :wow:

keepemup

Banned
Daps
Damn. Any of y'all that have this watch, have you tried a Google Gear watch also?

I got my bro a Huawei Watch but I'm thinking of getting one myself but I would like to hear a first hand opinion.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I got a nice metal link band and a leather band. shyts are nice. The fake Milanese loop band I got is very low in quality and now where near as nice as the authentic Milanese loop.

These third party bands are a life saver. They really allow you to accessorize the watch to looks formal, casual, or sporty. Truly the best aspect of this watch honestly.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I fight the urge off everyday to hit up my local Apple Store and cop one of these. :lupe: When that 2 supposedly gon' drop?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I fight the urge off everyday to hit up my local Apple Store and cop one of these. :lupe: When that 2 supposedly gon' drop?
I ended up buying one and I found it mostly pointless and redundant. It doesn't really do anything the iPhone itself can't do. You can just take your phone out of your pocket and do that stuff and more. It's a nice little geeky toy but at least to me it doesn't have enough unique features to justify spending several hundred dollars on it. I didn't even make it two weeks with it. Also the fact that it usually gets about a full day on a single charge doesn't help. These days I rock a Fitbit Charge HR. It's actually a better fitness tracker than the Apple Watch and It last about 5 days on a single charge.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm getting that itch. :mjcry: Was never interested but half price? :patrice: