Does anyone have a Apple Watch

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm looking to buy the watch for my workouts. I had my phone in my pocket and forgot. Almost broke my phone resting a dumbbell on my leg :mjlol:.

Any of you brehs who are active have any recommendations for bluetooth headphones? I only wear over the ear headphones so I don't know much about earbuds outside of the stock apple headphones. Do y'all have problems with slippage while moving or from sweat? Anyone try the samsung iconX, or the Jabra Elite sports?

Selfish

Banned
Daps
I got the S2 but for the price I can't really justify it, but I don't intend on swimming nor that I would never leave my iPhone away from me.
I think I'm going to return it and rock the S1 since its cheaper.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
today's my birthday, and I received the S3 version with GPS but without cellular. I used to say I didn't see the need, but it's dope so far. It's very convenient. and I'm shocked that I can actually type on that little ass screen by spelling out the words fairly quickly. there's a shytload of apps on there that synced from my phone and as an avid runner, the built in nike functionality will work well for me.

my wife previously bought me a nike GPS watch, but that shyt broke. and I had a nike fuel band and that broke as well. the nike watch broke quick, but the fuel band broke after like 3 years of regular use.

my wife has had the series 1 thru her job for the last year and she likes it. so I guess she figured I would like it as well since this one is waterproof.