Does anyone have a Apple Watch

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just bought one for cheap off eBay

The battery seems to drain fast. How long does the battery last for y'all that have one? @Hiphoplives4eva

Plus it seems that some of my texts don't sync up with my watch. I wonder if I got a defective unit? :sadcam:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I just bought one for cheap off eBay

The battery seems to drain fast. How long does the battery last for y'all that have one? @Hiphoplives4eva

Plus it seems that some of my texts don't sync up with my watch. I wonder if I got a defective unit? :sadcam:
My texts are usually always synced with no issues.
I can get about two days with average use out of my battery but charge every night regardless

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Throw a camera on it and im down until then hell to the fukk nah i aint buying that shyt

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So after 2 days with this shyt, I like it a lot. It's real convenient in my car when playing bluetooth music (I just have to tap a button on my wrist and it plays what I want. It's a lot better than having to dig into my pockets and fukk around with my 6+), the calendar alerts are real nice (I use the calendar a lot), and having texts display on my wrist is a nice quick way to see what's going on. I dunno why I slept for so long. shyt is legit :obama:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Been back and forth on getting one. Because I know I'll buy it and the 2 will be announced, and i know I don't really even need it at all.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
After about 2 weeks with the Apple Watch, I gotta say it's a must have, if you have an iPhone. Controlling music, looking at texts and phone calls, calendar updates, maps, etc. It's so much easier to raise you wrist than pull your phone out of your pocket. I've found the Apple Watch extremely useful. shyt is nice :wow:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
After about 2 weeks with the Apple Watch, I gotta say it's a must have, if you have an iPhone. Controlling music, looking at texts and phone calls, calendar updates, maps, etc. It's so much easier to raise you wrist than pull your phone out of your pocket. I've found the Apple Watch extremely useful. shyt is nice :wow:

I accidentally left my apple watch at home one day and my entire work day was thrown off because I kept feeling like something was missing.

:mjcry:

while driving I can just raise my wrist and say 'hey siri', throughout the day I monitor my heart rate using HeartWatch and look at a summary of it later, I log my hours at work using the Harvest app and with the Apple Watch, I never forget to stop my timer, when I order an Uber, I can see how close the driver is while I'm running around getting dressed and letting my phone charge. It's a part of my life now and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Once you learn how to load playlists, it becomes the ultimate workout companion.

Don't forget to download the apps!

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I might cop one next year if the 2nd generation doesn't impress me. I didn't hop on the iPhone wave until the 4S. Might have to do the same with this.