Does any poster on here try harder than Nicole?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
He would actually have to fuk a real woman to get that in; no real woman would fuk with him.
Lol I'm not these nikkas loser ass nikkas that thirst over you face less hoz in here

Im not you weird ass nikkas on here I actually get attention in real life. Don't need ppl on the internet to gas me up. This is all from the past few days

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Lol I'm not these nikkas loser ass nikkas that thirst over you face less hoz in here

Im not you weird ass nikkas on here I actually get attention in real life. Don't need ppl on the internet to gas me up. This is all from the past few days
But you're the one who felt a need for attention by creating this thread. Got your faggit ass posting up screenshots to prove your 'manhood'. LMAOFFF..
ur not fooling no one. Bent over backwards to post up those shots huh..:wrist: gurrrrrlll puhllleasse. tell your beard that's texting you the truth..U ARE HOMO
MisguidedDeafeningIbadanmalimbe-size_restricted.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

:mjlol:
make a thread about someone trying hard then post a bunch screenshot to prove you getting bussy brehX's.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
But you're the one who felt a need for attention by creating this thread. Got your faggit ass posting up screenshots to prove your 'manhood'. LMAOFFF..
ur not fooling no one. Bent over backwards to post up those shots huh..:wrist: gurrrrrlll puhllleasse. tell your beard that's texting you the truth..U ARE HOMO
MisguidedDeafeningIbadanmalimbe-size_restricted.gif
I just speak my mine. I think you Hella corny and insecure

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I just speak my mine. I think you Hella corny and insecure
it's "mind" you stupid fuk :laff:
No bytch. You're the one acting like a jealous ho. Not giving two fuks about what you think.
You created this thread to try to come at me, posting up all those screenshot texts from your boyfriend, trying to prove some shyt. you dyck desperate DL trans-Altanta faggit.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
it's "mind" you stupid fuk :laff:
No bytch. You're the one acting like a jealous ho. Not giving two fuks about what you think.
You created this thread to try to come at me, posting up all those screenshot texts from your boyfriend, trying to prove some shyt. you dyck desperate DL trans-Altanta faggit.
If you ever in Dallas let me know. I got a bytch for you n all that bold talc