Does any poster on here try harder than Nicole?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Idk but fucc her and her kids
giphy.gif

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Don't go there unless you plan to say that shyt to my face, you fukkin tranny loving butt plugging no p8ssy getting faggit, go homo stroll your bytchazz off the thread if you feel some type of way.
Isayghatdammmm:damn:

I’m halfway thru the 1st page and it’s already at DEFCON 5:leon:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Isayghatdammmm:damn:

I’m halfway thru the 1st page and it’s already at DEFCON 5:leon:
:deadrose:
Why is this thread still going???:martin: :beli:
haven't even responded to those types that are emotional fuks, with their repeat retorts in like 2 days.
Can you post up one of your stories please??
:feedme::deadmanny:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You wouldn't say anything like this to my face but feel free to PM me if you're ever in North Carolina.. I will give you the courtesy that I didn't give @Chubbs of opening my PM's, you let me know directly. I don't want anyone on here else knowing.. I'll make a perfect example out of you.
:mjlol:

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
:pacspit:Nicole and his imaginary black kids.

I wouldn't be surprised if the part of NY that bytch nikka's from doesn't even exist too.:martin:

someone by the dirty bytch a bus pass bytch got skeeted in and left to raise b*stard childrens..

fukk your cape to all you capt save a hoe nikkas you dont even know if this a bytch but wanna fight for honor...fukk your kids to cause you a simp fakkit

I'm a strong, independent woman with 4 kids and good ass job!!!! I don't care what you random nobodies on the internet think about me!!!!
- Nicole
These random nobodies on the internet are talking about me!!!! I need to write multiple parargraphs that no one reads about how I don't like it!!!!
-Also Nicole​

the first thing a "lawyer" does in the morning is address her coli beef? :mjlol:

If I had kids, I’d have my priorities straight and spend all of my time raising them, instead of neglecting & putting them second to argue with strangers on a message board hours on hours.

:manny:

I told her weeks ago that her opinion doesn't matter to me and I had no interest in having any sort of dialogue with her. I don't even read her posts. Somehow that makes her want my attention more and more. :dame: I don't pay her no mind. I just come here to shoot the shyt. She come here to be mad. I don't deal with angry weird broads in real life nor do I deal with them online. She obviously has built up frustration that she needs to release. Her angry outbursts are a running joke. Let her keep typing away. We need at least one angry poster a season. She's right on time.

:manny:

:gladbron:

:skip:

:merchant:

:ehh:

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Somebody flash the timb bat signal and she'll be here in a flash

I assume she wish she was a dude with how she threatens and argues with everyone on here. Offline, she probably quiet as a mouse and respectful to folks cuz with the way she talks on here, she woulda been slumped arguing with the wrong one in NYC or DC.

Put her on ignore a few months ago.

Im not trolling. Fucc her n her kids :yeshrug:

filthy fingers more like

she typing them essay replies like

giphy.gif
:deadmanny:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
O

Her identity got exposed by mikey c, Thats how he got banned actually, for posting her real name
Free my nicca @MikeyC. I got a kite from HMP Coli and he said he's a changed man. He's remorseful dammit.:damn:

TLR and the booth aint been the same since.:dahell:

All the good posters are getting whacked:lupe: