Does any poster on here try harder than Nicole?

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Im not trolling. Fucc her n her kids :yeshrug:
You are tho :francis: you’re just being lazy at this point
giphy.gif

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I remember when brotha zay was a halfway decent troll, now he’s just doing basic ass shyt, taking pot shots at someone’s kids :snoop:
The fall off, might as well be Reggie now :francis:
I’m not mad, I’m just disappointed - step your game up or retire, shyts just sad now

Thanks for the neg fakkit exact type nikka I was talking about in the very post you negged..simp ass capt save a hoe for a e bytch YOU NEVER MET DONT EVEN KNOW IS REAL..YOU A fakkit

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Man look here. I am a coli vet and I swear I am never privy nor do I ever take the time to find out about all this coli smoke :dahell:

Like how do yall find out all of this information? :what:

Do yall really know each other in real life? Do yall beef in real life? Are phone numbers exchanged and all that?

I'm for a good coli beef but I never ever know how they start or why they start deadrose:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Man look here. I am a coli vet and I swear I am never privy nor do I ever take the time to find out about all this coli smoke :dahell:

Do yall really know each other in real life? Do yall beef in real life? Are phone numbers exchanged and all that?

I'm for a good coli beef but I never ever know how they start or why they start deadrose:
They make shyt up based on a small amount of information and others just run with it because they aren't creative enough to come up with their own insults and/or they follow your posts and remember every detail about you because their obsessed and have nothing better to do with their time.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

They make shyt up based on a small amount of information and others just run with it because they aren't creative enough to come up with their own insults and/or they follow your posts and remember every detail about you because their obsessed and have nothing better to do with their time.

• Dap
Reactions: P90