Essential Documentary Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread needs the pseudo science docs to gtfo....should be a seperate thread for legit docs and Bullshyt pseudo science.

That said any good ones on the ridiculousness that is Fox news?

Last edited:

wheywhey

Pro
Daps
This thread needs the pseudo science docs to gtfo....should be a seperate thread for legit docs and Bullshyt pseudo science.

That said any good ones on the ridiculousness that is Fox news?

I have no idea if it is good. I don't watch Fox and I don't want to watch a documentary about them.

Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism uses the inflammatory tactics of the Fox News Channel to demonstrate the conservative bias that's handed down by Fox's owner, media mogul Rupert Murdoch. The documentary gathers interviews from media watchdogs and former Fox employees (including a former anchor, Jon Du Pre, who describes his flailing efforts to create a celebration for Reagan's birthday when the one he was sent to cover never materialized), but their overwhelming condemnation of Fox's skewed news practices isn't half as effective as footage taken directly from Fox itself--an appalling montage of pundit Bill O'Reilly telling guests to shut up.

This has nothing to do with Fox News, but the BBC does such excellent work. Rupert Murdoch: Battle With Britain.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Louis Theroux's LA Stories “City of Dogs”

p01vmg1v.jpg

VidBull - Watch louis.therouxs.la.stories.s01e01.hdtv.x264-ftp.mp4.mp4

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got some dope docs, but i dont like this thread

can we have a thread dedicated to afrikan learnings/ studies/ lectures etc

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who Remembers This? I Do *shivers* :merchant: I remember just channel surfing and they were showing a news piece on that, as I was watching I was feeling disturbed and Intrigued at the same time but moreso disturbed because I felt like I shouldn't have been watching that shyt, crazy thing happened as it got creepier and creepier my tv turned off I turned it back on and it turned off again. I was the only one home so I was shook, I promptly left it off and went to a friends house

They dipped.Probably on some paradise planet in their new bodies like :win:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the united states of secrets

saw this on pbs a few days ago. had me :whoo: how the nsa disowned their own.

#snowden, #nsa, #911, #bush, #barack, #albertogonzales

i can't believe bush and barack won two terms.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
the united states of secrets

saw this on pbs a few days ago. had me :whoo: how the nsa disowned their own.

#snowden, #nsa, #911, #bush, #barack, #albertogonzales

i can't believe bush and barack won two terms.

I peeped this one too. Can't wait until part 2. shyt was an eye opener.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Didn't know Neal wrote for All That

props for dave chappelle for having that inner voice telling him to be more socially responsible. i wish other entertainers would do the same.
i didn't know he had a neal (a jew) working with him all this time. i think the entertainment industry just doesn't like artists of any kind being too big and powerful and must protect their interests and crush these ppl unless they sell themselves out.
maybe oprah should team up with dave chappelle. it's important for black ppl to network and use their resources collectively to get ahead.
extra ordinary "minorities" have their talents in a machine that eventually crushes them.

myself i never found dave chappelle that funny as a stand up comedian. i think there are others out there that are funnier but i respect dave chappelle more than i respect them.

it's too bad the devils in the entertainment industry broke him and his bud neal's friendship up.