Doctor Sleep aka The Shining 2 thread (Ewan McGregor to star)

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
movie was great and I don't really remember the shining. the fukked up thing is if you study conspiracies this is who they say really run the world and this type of shyt does happen. Just look into adrenochrome
Just look at the plot to monsters inc. Monsters literally live and feed off kids being scared. Yea it's a cartoon movie but they tell us the truth in fiction and lie to us through the media.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
It was a great movie, great performances by both Abra and Rebecca

Not horror movie of the year, I'm sticking with Anabelle

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Movie is fire:wow: I need to read the book, SK was in his bag with this one.

This is one of those rare instances where the movie is much better than the book. The first half of Doctor Sleep is dope AF, and then it just falls apart. If you do check the book out, please report back if you agree or not.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
This is one of those rare instances where the movie is much better than the book. The first half of Doctor Sleep is dope AF, and then it just falls apart. If you do check the book out, please report back if you agree or not.
I agree, but what works with the films is that the Kurbick film left enough questions and material to make a sequel feel valid. Doctor Sleep fleshed out the Kubrick Shining so well and gave some great closure. Doctor Sleep novel falls apart by overstaying its welcome in a sequel that had no questions to answer.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
It was a great movie, great performances by both Abra and Rebecca

Not horror movie of the year, I'm sticking with Anabelle
.......Annabelle?

ConsciousThriftyArgentineruddyduck-size_restricted.gif