Do you wear glasses/contacts?

Glassomilk

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Sum Beach Sum Where
I had PRK procedure done a few years back. Doc said my cornea was too thin for LASIK. Procedure wasn't bad at all. It's the recovery that was hella painful. In PRK they basically scratch off the first layer of your cornea so yea, you can only imagine how painful that ish is. Was in bed poppin the vicodin for a day or two for each eye. On top of that they won't do both eyes at once cuz it takes about a month to git full vision back for PRK...but after it all recovered I was :smugdraper: and been :lawd: ever since.

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Contacts only. Eye doc said glasses don't correct the type of vision problem I have. No LASIK either. :(

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
contacts..and yes i sleep in them shyts all the time...(my eye doctor be giving me :snoop:

Without corrective vision tho, i would have RIP'd long ago

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
contacts..and yes i sleep in them shyts all the time...(my eye doctor be giving me :snoop:

Without corrective vision tho, i would have RIP'd long ago

Stop doing that!

Wear you glasses at night, to give your eyes a rest and needed moisture.

Sleeping with my contacts had me on the verge of getting cataracts in my left eye. Had to stop wearing lenses for 8 months to build up the strength in my eye again.

Listen to your doctor now, or regret it later.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I got glasses when i was 16 and never wore em because i couldnt get used to seeing myself with glasses on. I need to go get contacts because my vision is terrible. I squint at everything

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Stop doing that!

Wear you glasses at night, to give your eyes a rest and needed moisture.

Sleeping with my contacts had me on the verge of getting cataracts in my left eye. Had to stop wearing lenses for 8 months to build up the strength in my eye again.

Listen to your doctor now, or regret it later.

cant be having my dreams blurry ma :smugdraper:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
:whoo:

been in glasses since the 5th grade :to:

Made the switch to contacts in the 9th grade...:ahh:
havent looked back..My eyesight is pretty bad, mostly due to the fact I love to read and the constant reading affected my eyes pretty quickly..My glasses are the first thing I reach for in the morning.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
I used to wear glasses like 2 years ago. I stopped wearing it after I got too used to it. I then started training my eyes again since my vision wasn't even that bad.

Now my vision still is alright but I can still see...