Do you wear glasses/contacts?

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Contacts. Want that lasik when I get some $ tho, I'm basically blind without them.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Glasses. I'm scared of contacts, i'm not putting anything over my eye balls, fukk that.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I have horrible eye sight but I only wear my glasses when i'm driving or watching tv. I never tried contacts the thought of something touching my eye freaks me out. So i basically just walk around blindly people say whats up to me and I completely disregard it because i can't see who it is:heh:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I've been wearing glasses all my life. I switched to contacts most of my teens and 20's but now been back wearing glasses the last 2 years.

Question: I want to wear contacts when i go out. But when i went to to the eye doctor he was like I'm not writing the prescribtion. How can i still get contact. Somebody put me in the right direction. I know there is a way fellas

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I've been wearing glasses all my life. I switched to contacts most of my teens and 20's but now been back wearing glasses the last 2 years.

Question: I want to wear contacts when i go out. But when i went to to the eye doctor he was like I'm not writing the prescribtion. How can i still get contact. Somebody put me in the right direction. I know there is a way fellas

:wtf: why the hell not?

:sitdown: you may have to give that nikka the hands breh

KlinicalCynic

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High
contacts and glasses since '98

rockin my glasses pretty much full time now, but not only just to see but moreso for a fashion accessory cuz my frames swagged out :takedat:

Daps
how lasik work out for you breh :ld:

was the surgery mad scientist-esque, and how long were you blind after you did that shyt?

Best decision I ever made. Had it young, too (23), which is good cuz it won't help with needing reading glasses when I get old.

The surgery took all of 60 seconds, you're awake the whole time. Was never blind (could see right after) just a little fuzzy and sensitive to light (do you have to go to sleep for a few hours after). Takes 3-6 weeks to get vision back to completely normal.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

why wont your doc give you a prescription to get contacts? you got a serious eye ailment breh?

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:wtf: why the hell not?

:sitdown: you may have to give that nikka the hands breh

I have crazy dry eyes. And he said that vains are growing down into my cornea. But I just want some contact when I go out with my woman. Or to sometimes wear them. The nikka think i'm gonna wear them all the time.

Anyway,Can anybody help? I know there is away around it

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Best decision I ever made. Had it young, too (23), which is good cuz it won't help with needing reading glasses when I get old.

The surgery took all of 60 seconds, you're awake the whole time. Was never blind (could see right after) just a little fuzzy and sensitive to light (do you have to go to sleep for a few hours after). Takes 3-6 weeks to get vision back to completely normal.

did you feel the laser breh :dwillhuh: