Do you wear glasses/contacts?

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
:laff: why the fukk would you cheat on a vision test? Your prescription all fukked up.
Reincar, I'm never telling anyone again I'm blind....your prescription is legally disabled status.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:laff: why the fukk would you cheat on a vision test? Your prescription all fukked up.
Reincar, I'm never telling anyone again I'm blind....your prescription is legally disabled status.

I hate wearing glasses, I don't even wear shades in these LA summers. Maybe contacts would be cool, never tried but I've been getting by... :whoo:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Nope with contacts and glasses I have 20/20 vision

You can be -10 and not be legally blind

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I'm blind as sh!t..

I been wearing contact lenses since I was 13

I got a dope pair of glasses but I rarely wear them.

Now that I've known some people who have had lasik more than 5 years and still see well, its finally time to make it happen. I was a little skeptical at first but after wearing glasses and contact since being a kid, the thought of not having neither seems like :ahh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Nope with contacts and glasses I have 20/20 vision

You can be -10 and not be legally blind

legally blind is like 20/400 with glasses/contacts/some type of corrective lenses on

i see deals every damn day in my e-mail about lasik specials..my homegirl got it done and she's been happy about it..but i don't know man..the shyt is crucial to me..having a laser beam burning away your cornea for better visual acuity..there's not enough long term study on it

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
LASIK and prk depends on your prescription as well thickness of your cornea

I'd consider LASIK but like patscorpio said I'll wait, no one knows if in 30 years something will happen to your eyes

But I wouldn't be scared