Do you wear glasses/contacts?

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Yea I wear glasses I was mad as shyt when I totaled my whip and lost my ray bans I fukkin loved them glasses :sadbron: I got some New Balance frames blue I like these hoes too. :lawd:

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whoever said lasik doesnt hurt is nuts

Had it done 2 years ago...I still see 20/20, but that shyt hurt like hell

They give u a Xanax before hand to help calm you down....but it fukking hurts...and the days after that it feels like u have a piece of glass stuck in ure eye. Gets better eventually. Better than dealing with contacts all the time for sure

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
why the fukk would you lie about on your vision test?

blind ass motherfukkers

been wearing glasses since kindergarten
contacts since 8th grade

i aint ashamed

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
whoever said lasik doesnt hurt is nuts

Had it done 2 years ago...I still see 20/20, but that shyt hurt like hell

They give u a Xanax before hand to help calm you down....but it fukking hurts...and the days after that it feels like u have a piece of glass stuck in ure eye. Gets better eventually. Better than dealing with contacts all the time for sure

:huhldup: It hurts?

I thought they numbed your eyes with numbing drops before doing it.

pbconnect

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Ive been wearing glasses since I was 3 years old and contacts since I was 13. My eyes are really bad....one eye is worse than the other and one has an astigmatism but the good thing is that my prescription hasn't changed at all over the years. I know some people where their vision worsens every year or every couple of years. The funny thing is that I take that for granted. Like I'll buy the contacts that you're supposed to wear monthly and I'll wear a pair for like 6 months. I heard that they're the same as the yearly ones anyway. I also buy the cheapest contact solution that I can find. I guess I should try to take better care of my eyes cause I don't want to be no blind old man...

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
I'm
ol_otis_martin.jpg
status

but really I've been wearing glasses since the 1st grade. Started wearing contacts in college, but I reverted back to my beloved glasses. People know me for my glasses.

Contacts dry out too quick during the day so I tend to wear them when I got out at night only.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Just to drive, I thought I was good until I took the DMV eye test cause one of my eyes sees better so I never really thought I had a problem. SMH I had to come back later with glasses or they weren't giving me a license.