Do You Trust Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Spouse/Fiance/S.O. With Your PASSWORDS???

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
fukk no! So she can get to my secret savings and use it on I dunno house shyt and nails? Thats my money! My money! Facebook and twitter and all that shyt, I dont care. I normally post ignorant intelligence anyways.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She figured my shyt out a loooooong time ago, it was my momma bday:to: and she figured out my unlock pattern

So I never changed it and been using a new google voice account on my work phone since like 09.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
I'd never ask my man for his passwords, so :childplease: if he ever asks for mine.

I have no desire to mesh every facet of my existence into another person's or the other way around. That just doesn't appeal to me. Not that I got shyt to hide, but damn, I can't even have a FB page to myself?

Plus, it's nothing to get a google voice number or have a separate facebook page without the other person's knowledge, so where does this obsessive need for "trust" end?

okocharuud

<<<<<<OG Member >>>>>PS5- Pattricckk
Daps
Reppin
:mjpls:
Relationships we off that :heh:

:what: all that to gain trust, hell nah :childplease:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Don't none of you nikkas ever do this shyt.

Your S/O will pick some random message to complain about.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
She was gonna be like that with or without passwords... but jesus christ she wanted to see pics of your ex?
awalkerhuh.png

Yep and she didnt want me to see any pics of her exes.Even after I said my ex wasnt on there :skip:

Rosie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got nothing to hide so if he wanted them why not.....only those that have something to hide will say no.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
You can have all the passwords in the world, but when your S/O isn't in your presence their actions are unaccountable.

If you're being done dirty it will eventually come to light, whether you have their information or not.

Time reveals all.....

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
My girl has all of my passwords...and I openly browse the undernets with her around, copped that newest Hitomit Tanaka vid last month and was watching it like :noah: while she was watching some bollywood shyt ( she's arab )...

She won't let me post pics of her though...i took one when she was in the kitchen and was gonna post it on a forum and she hit me with the :usure::beli:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I'd never ask my man for his passwords, so :childplease: if he ever asks for mine.

I have no desire to mesh every facet of my existence into another person's or the other way around. That just doesn't appeal to me. Not that I got shyt to hide, but damn, I can't even have a FB page to myself?

Plus, it's nothing to get a google voice number or have a separate facebook page without the other person's knowledge, so where does this obsessive need for "trust" end?

I guess it depends on the person cuz I could definitely see someone taking advantage of this "act of trust" & going further with it to ridiculous heights...

You can have all the passwords in the world, but when your S/O isn't in your presence their actions are unaccountable.

If you're being done dirty it will eventually come to light, whether you have their information or not.

Time reveals all.....

Makes sense... even though I guess if you're doing someone dirty and you just cover your tracks real well you'll eventually get caught slippin' so the end was inevitable to begin with...

Don't none of you nikkas ever do this shyt.

Your S/O will pick some random message to complain about.

Especially if you have no control over someone else flirting through text with you or some other shyt like that...

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Nope... some of yall act like she can't turn on you one day.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
We have/had given each other our passwords to pretty much all the accounts before. Most places have password changes every now and again though, so Ionno if we have each other's current stuff, but whenever the time of want/need to see them, neither of us has had any qualms with giving that info in years really. Neither of us really use FB/twitter/etc. like that anymore anywayz though. We have a joint account and our own separate accounts, to which we typically don't ever have a want or need to look thru, but as stated before, have given PWs for the times we may have wanted to.