Do You Trust Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Spouse/Fiance/S.O. With Your PASSWORDS???

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I feel like....once I'm in a relationship, there should be no secrets, but there should be some kind of mutual privacy between each other.

I give out my passwords freely, and him the same. But I don't go checking on him at all, because there's trust there.

Edit: we also don't have none of that social network bullshyt either. He thinks facebook is connected with the government and out to steal everyone's identity :merchant: I kinda agree with him tho :heh:

VICVALLIN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we don't have each others' passwords, but whenever we use email, facebook, or the like we never log out so if the other person wanted to snoop, it would be pretty damn easy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is the point of someone else using my email, facebook, or cell phone? That's supposed to be me, for people who want to contact me. Use your own shyt.

The only reason for someone to have your passwords is to snoop on you, and if they need to do that there's no trust there in the first place.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was our whole basis of it... it's like if I have nothing to hide & you have nothing to hide... why not?

It goes both ways. If your girl trusts you, she wouldn't want your password in the first place. I've got nothing to hide but if someone feels the need to check up on all my activity then they have trust issues and a jealousy problem.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
It goes both ways. If your girl trusts you, she wouldn't want your password in the first place. I've got nothing to hide but if someone feels the need to check up on all my activity then they have trust issues and a jealousy problem.

I disagree... if you put it out there in the beginning I think it builds trust quicker...

I honestly have never seen anything negative from it but I have seen argument after argument after breakup on the other side of the fence.

If you got a girl you like... and really trust... & you have nothing to hide... what's the problem? :ld:

But I can understand not wanting to...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree... if you put it out there in the beginning I think it builds trust quicker...

I honestly have never seen anything negative from it but I have seen argument after argument after breakup on the other side of the fence.

If you got a girl you like... and really trust... & you have nothing to hide... what's the problem? :ld:

But I can understand not wanting to...

If your girl asks for your passwords she already doesn't trust you. Someone who insists on reading private messages you and your friends send each other is insecure. Think about it...why would she even ask in the first place? Obviously she thinks there's something there to find.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
If your girl asks for your passwords she already doesn't trust you. Someone who insists on reading private messages you and your friends send each other is insecure. Think about it...why would she even ask in the first place? Obviously she thinks there's something there to find.

And when she finds nothing & knows she has access whenever she wants then what? :ld:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I used to deal with this dude that trusted me with his banking and other personal business type passwords but not with his social networking ones. Interestingly enough, I'm the same way.

Also, unless you're married there is really no need to swap passwords or feel some type of way if your s/o doesn't want to share.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And when she finds nothing & knows she has access whenever she wants then what? :ld:

If she was asking to snoop on my private messages, I'd cut her loose. I don't date insecure people. Reading your texts isn't gonna be enough. She's probably gonna be wondering what you're doing anytime you're not with her. I've had to deal with clingy insecure females before, its easier to move on and find someone less jealous.

I've been with my girl for over a year. I don't try to hide my passwords, but the situation has never come up where I've had to share them. It's all about trust.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
If she was asking to snoop on my private messages, I'd cut her loose. I don't date insecure people. Reading your texts isn't gonna be enough. She's probably gonna be wondering what you're doing anytime you're not with her. I've had to deal with clingy insecure females before, its easier to move on and find someone less jealous.

I've been with my girl for over a year. I don't try to hide my passwords, but the situation has never come up where I've had to share them. It's all about trust.

Different strokes for different folks I guess... :manny:

If that works for you cool... & I'm talking about real relationships... not some broad you met at the club & now ya'll are "dating"... of course if someone comes at you too soon on that tip then yeah I'd be a little worried about the type of person she is... but after some years or possibly months depending on the progression I don't see the big problem with someone having that... unless one of you is hiding something... & if thats the case then it's not a serious relationship to begin with... not saying you & your girl but just in general...

Hell, just look at The-Coli... all these dudes on here are players, fukk multiple women at a time & even the ones that have girlfriends have dips & side pieces... & that's how the average dude you meet on the street is... so to be honest I can't blame someone for not trusting people right off the bat... but I also agree that there is a "too soon" for that kind of access...

But still... what do people have to hide? (IF YOU TAKE THAT PERSON SERIOUSLY) :ld:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
This cost me my last relationship.... WE gave each other passwords to everything email etc.. Funny thing is even though we agreed that the past was the past.She was trippin off the fact that I went out with chicks before her :what: It was to the point she wanted to see a picture of my ex gf. Months later this lead to us breaking up.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
This cost me my last relationship.... WE gave each other passwords to everything email etc.. Funny thing is even though we agreed that the past was the past.She was trippin off the fact that I went out with chicks before her :what: It was to the point she wanted to see a picture of my ex gf. Months later this lead to us breaking up.

She was gonna be like that with or without passwords... but jesus christ she wanted to see pics of your ex?
awalkerhuh.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell, just look at The-Coli... all these dudes on here are players, fukk multiple women at a time & even the ones that have girlfriends have dips & side pieces... & that's how the average dude you meet on the street is... so to be honest I can't blame someone for not trusting people right off the bat... but I also agree that there is a "too soon" for that kind of access...

But still... what do people have to hide? (IF YOU TAKE THAT PERSON SERIOUSLY) :ld:

Lets be real though, most of these dudes are full of shyt.

2 weeks or a serious relationship, either way you gotta ask yourself the question why would your girl want to keep tabs on you in the first place? It always comes back to a lack of trust.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to know how many people would be ok with someone you're taking serious login info to your accounts and at what point would you even think this was ok? I ask this because me & my fiance have eachother's login info to our Twitter/Facebook/Email/Banking/Cellphone accounts because we feel we have absolutely nothing to hide from eachother but I definitely can understand why someone wouldn't want the other person to have that kind of access...

How you feel about the subject?

i'm a :flabbynsick: and married. never once dipped on my wife or my girl. i just dont get down like that. thats why i didnt do girlfriends until i was ready for the reall thing. when it was time to do me. i did me and no chick could cry about it. cause they already knew. "rapbeats dont want a girlfriend"

and they also already knew. if by chance he makes you his girlfriend. that doesnt make you his wife. therefore you still get girlfriend treatment. and he doesnt expect anything more then boyfriend treatment in return. which means what?

i dont check in with you all day every day like we're husband and wife. and you dont check in with me like that either. sure from time to time. but not like we're hitched already. cause we aint. that means NO to the passwords/log ons, etc. NO. and put my wallet down. put down my phone. i aint in ya purse and i aint in your phone. i hope you aint making moves on me in the background. if you are, i hope we're cool enough to be honest with one another. we dont have to go around hating each others guts cause one of us is sneaking around. if you aint happy. push on. same for me.

now if you get wifed up. hand over the cell phone, passwords and logins. and i'll do the same. if you're married and hiding stuff. you're setting a situation for trouble one day. ands it not about "she or he.. should trust me" you shouldnt trust yourself. marriage last forever. let me say that again. FOR ...EVER.. between now and forever anything could cross your path that seems lovely at the moment and has you thinking. ya never know. thats why its best to be afraid of what you MIGHT do. thats how i've kept it straight with no cheating for this long.