Do You Trust Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Spouse/Fiance/S.O. With Your PASSWORDS???

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Intially i would have said no, but yeah i would now.

I'm married and for the first time in my entire life I have nothing to hide. When we were dating my wife found every password to every website, old phone, voicemail, to the point there was nothing left to hide.

So now if anything is gonna go down, its has to go down right then. No emailing, texting, making plans for tomorrow. No. Its now or never...

But I'm chillin tho

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
yeah, we can each log into each other's shyt at any time. bank accounts, cc's, emails, brokerage accounts etc.
Basically, we're pretty open in our relationship.

I never log into it tho unless he asks or wants me to check on something (i.e. he needed his bank account number, only way to access it was from a desktop computer and since I was by one at the time I was able to get it. )

Daps
if a guy refused to give me the info, then we are not together. he might think it, but we are not.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
. yes and we actually exchanged facebook passwords before we deactivated both of ours . He also has my twitter but i doubt he really cheeks it but 80% of my tweets are about his black ass anyway :manny:

without trust a relationship and both partners giving 110% effort a relationship ain't shyt.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
She can have it if there are no other women in the picture at the time.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
. yes and we actually exchanged facebook passwords before we deactivated both of ours . He also has my twitter but i doubt he really cheeks it but 80% of my tweets are about his black ass anyway :manny:

without trust a relationship and both partners giving 110% effort a relationship ain't shyt.

This was our whole basis of it... it's like if I have nothing to hide & you have nothing to hide... why not?

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
Its alright with me, but I don't outright ask for passwords like if I don't have it we can't be together :childplease: I read and respond to text messages for him while he is driving :win:
. yooooo son when me and my baee first got together we use to read each others texts together and laugh at the THIRST together :pachaha:

. my king has no facebook nor twitter , i love it that way He still twatches my shyt though lol

OvOxO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
These women got tactics brehs.. they be willingly giving u theirs and shyt, and not asking back for yours... lol then hit u with the can I make a quick call from your phone? U fukkup and give her the locked phone... then she hit u with the.. "Oh it's locked, whats the pass?" :usure:

If u go :comeon:.. take the phone back and enter it, she gonna be like.. "Oh.. so u dont trust me?/Im not gonna search it... u hiding sumn?":merchant:

But if u be like.. "Oh.. its the house # baby.." She say thanks turn on her photographic high definiton 1080p memory, and call someone who she dont even give a fukk about calling just to.

U be over there lookin silly as fukk feeling everything gravy... but just WAIT till yo ass fall asleep. And then to cover they muthafukin tracks they act innocent and wait a few days and ask u again like they fukkin forgot.. talknbout "Ah shyt, whats the pass again?" thinkin u winnin cuz she cant remember shyt. DONT FALL FOR IT MY COLI BRETHREN!